15th December 2018, 08:30 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification required to become District Collector?

Respected Sir/Madam, my aim is to become a District Collector. I would like to know about qualification required to become a District Collector and about entrance exams which I need to write. Please, provide full details.

31st December 2018, 02:37 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification required to become District Collector?

To become district collector you will have to appear and qualify in Civil Service Examination.

It is conducted by UPSC. The examination is conducted in three stages and you will have to appear and qualify in all three stages for final selection. Age limit to appear for the examination is 21-32 years.

So, if you have the required qualification then you are eligible to appear for examination. For more information visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
31st December 2018, 05:43 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification required to become District Collector?

Civil Service Examination is conducted by UPSC. It is mandatory to qualify in the examination to become District Collector.

The minimum required educational qualification to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline. The age limit is 21-32 years with relaxation in upper age limit for reserved category.

So, if you want to become you will have to do hard work with determination, dedication and devotion.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?