1st January 2018, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification required to do diploma course in KMTC?

I am Dansoye Guyo I got a mean grade of C; Math C+ English+Kiswahili C+ History C+Biology and chemistry D plain and a C- in business and Cre in KCSE 2017 can I qualify for any diploma courses at KMTC. Can you please let me know what is the minimum qualification followed?

3rd January 2018, 03:25 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the qualification required to do diploma course in KMTC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am Dansoye Guyo I got a mean grade of C; Math C+ English+Kiswahili C+ History C+Biology and chemistry D plain and a C- in business and Cre in KCSE 2017 can I qualify for any diploma courses at KMTC. Can you please let me know what is the minimum qualification followed?
The minimum eligibility to pursue Diploma in Pharmacy course from Kenya Medical Training College is that candidate must have passed Kenya Certificate of Secondary Education with a minimum aggregate of "C".

Candidate must have passed English, Chemistry/Physical Science and biology as a compulsory subject and must have passed either Physics or Mathematics with "C" grade.

Since you have got the aggregate of "C" grade definitely you can pursue the diploma course under KMTC.
2nd September 2020, 04:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the qualification required to do diploma course in KMTC?

I got a mean grade of Cplain in my KCSE examination in the year 2019.. I had D- in chemistry.D in biology D- in mathematics.B in history.B plain in Homescience.C- in English and B- in Kiswahili can I study a Diploma in nursing in any KMTC in Kenya?. please let me know
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?