11th July 2016, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the qualification required to get a permanent job in Kendra Vidyalaya?

Hello Sir, I want to know the ways and Qualifications that are needed to get the permanent job in Kendra Vidyalaya. Provide me the whole detail related to this. Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get a job in Kendra Vidyalaya as a permanent T.G.T Maths?
  2. Entrance exams for MBA admission 2010-2012 session? how many exams left? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What educational qualification is required for TGT post in Kendriya Vidyalaya?
  4. How a teacher will be appointed as a regular(permanent) teacher like other government jobs? Am I eligible for the post of teacher in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Navadaya Vidyalaya like schools?
  5. Can I become permanent Teacher in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan being a PGDBM(HR) postgraduate?
  6. When is the next KVS recruitment going to be announced?
  7. How to get a permanent government job with B.Sc ( CS) qualification being a widow? -- [New]
  8. List of schools which provide pure science group in Dindigul?
  9. Possibility to get job in Kendriya Vidyalaya School for an experienced Teacher?
  10. How to get a permanent Teaching job?
  11. Best school in Rajasthan that offers Agriculture subject in 10+2?
  12. How to be a permanent staff in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangatan especially in PRT post? I have finished D.T.E.D
  13. Eligibility to apply for TGT post in KVS for CTET Paper-I and B.Ed qualified student?
  14. Whether domicile candidates can appear in Assam CEE(Medical) who has completed 12th in other state?
  15. What is the criteria followed for selecting government teacher in primary school for ex-servicemen?
  16. What is the required qualification for railway job?
  17. What is the minimum qualification required for government job in cyber law in India?
  18. Can I get a job in Kendriya Vidyalaya, Madhya Pradesh after completing NTT?
13th July 2016, 01:54 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the qualification required to get a permanent job in Kendra Vidyalaya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello Sir, I want to know the ways and Qualifications that are needed to get the permanent job in Kendra Vidyalaya. Provide me the whole detail related to this. Thank you.
You can get jobs in Kendra Vidyalaya through CTET exam.

Minimum educational qualifications for becoming teacher for Classes I-V (Primary Stage) of CTET exam is Senior Secondary (or its equivalent) with at least 50% marks and passed.

Minimum educational qualifications for becoming teacher for Elementary stage(For becoming teachers from class VI to VIII) is Graduation degree or appearing in final year of graduation degree.

Your age should be in between 18 to 40 years.

Note:- B.Ed degree is essential for CTET exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?