12th August 2011, 11:41 PM
Unregistered

What are the qualifications that are required for CIVILS and the strategies to prepare for the exam?

i am studying 3rd bsc (computerscience) now.i want to write for civils?wat qualification required?hoe to prepare for civil exams

16th August 2011, 08:07 PM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the qualifications that are required for CIVILS and the strategies to prepare for the exam?

My dear friend,
attempting for civils is a good decision.you should do hard work along with smart work.you should prepare for civils with good planning, unless you plan it is difficult for preparation.
CIVILS include:
• Indian Administrative Service
• India Foreign Service
• Indian Police Service
A maximum of 4 attempts is permitted to every candidate and 7 to those belonging to Other Backward Classes.
Free and special IAS Coaching Classes arranged for Civil Services Aspirants of UPSC exams.
Current affairs, is the mainstay of the civil service examination, what with one portion of the exam dedicated to general studies. The current affairs of india and international current event affairs, are an important part of the general studies paper, both in the mains and the prelims. At the interview current affairs news rules and decides the rank of the candidate and even whether s/he will get through or not.
Here is the eligibility criteria for civil exam.
-You should have completed Graduation from a recognized university
-You should be in the age group of 21-30 years.
-Relaxation is there in upper age limit for the candidates of SC / ST.
Scheme of the Examination
The successive stages of examination are:
o Preliminary Examination for the selection of candidates for the Main Examination
o Main Examination (Written) for the selection of candidates for interview for a Personality Test.
o Interview (Personality Test)

You should be aware of current affairs, aptitude and English.
All the very best.
2nd December 2011, 09:42 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the qualifications that are required for CIVILS and the strategies to prepare for the exam?

I am a studnet of bsc doble maths how i study to get 75% marks
9th December 2011, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

i had completed the b.tech computers with 56% nd i had taken 6years to complete it. so i have 6years degree does i was eligible to write civils 2012
16th January 2012, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

i'm a 2nd year B.tech student of a deemed university taken electronics and communication branch, am i eligible to write the civils examination after completion of B.tech 4th year.
please put the reply, and my father having some cases on property.
please post the reply.....................
I will be grateful in this regard.
20th June 2012, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

Iam pursuing b.tec 4th year now...how much percentage I need for attempt civils?
31st July 2012, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

can b.com be done as a graduation required for civil services exams
31st July 2012, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

can b.com be done as a graduation for civil services
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?