1st October 2011, 07:50 PM
shri.happy

What are the qualities required by officers after clearing AFCAT? Will there be any technical question?

hi....i am padma..cleared AFCAT in 28th-AUG,..can u help me with details like officers like qualities & will there be any technical questions???thanku

18th December 2011, 12:43 PM
rohitkumarramesh
Senior Member++++

Smile Re: What are the qualities required by officers after clearing AFCAT? Will there be any technical question?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shri.happy View Post
hi....i am padma..cleared AFCAT in 28th-AUG,..can u help me with details like officers like qualities & will there be any technical questions???thanku
As you have cleared the AFCAT examination, now you will be called for the SSB interview test. This test is of 5 days. In the first day there is a picture perception and description test i.e PPDT and a aptitude test. Candidates who cleared the first stage will have to stay there for the next 4 days for the further testing.

During these days they will test you in each and every aspect and they will try to find officer qualities in you. So carefully kept following points in your mind in your ssb interview examination which are mentioned below:

* Always give positive response in your every task.

* Don't try to bluff any one, they will easily caught you.

* Prepare your self well for the Group Discussion test.

* Give 3-4 strong point in your Group discussion.

* Never be a last speaker always speak 2nd or at 3rd number.

So if you follow these points and work hard for your SSB interview then you will be definitely get selected. Update your self in all current issues happening in our country.
Get the proper knowledge about your residence and your hobbies and interests.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?