21st January 2013, 08:03 PM
shrinidhi pn

What is the rank required to get a free seat in medical college in India?

what is the rank required to get free seat in medical college in india?

Related Questions:
  1. Will I get a free medical seat in Maharashtra? I am a resident of AP
  2. Number of seats in WB medical college? How much rank is required to get through?
  3. Will I get a free seat or paid seat in private medical college of Tamilnadu after scoring 193.5 medical cutoff?
  4. Can I get a free seat in medical colleges at Kurnool, AP? I have secured 7650 rank in MCET. What's the counselling date for the same and where will it be held?
  5. What is the medical rank required to get medical seat in government college? I have got 15403 in medical
  6. Can I get a seat in government medical college through NEET? I have scored 11205
  7. Can I get a free seat in Medical colleges with 128 rank in COMEDK?
  8. What was the last rank which got admitted in SC category in Gandhi Medical College?
  9. Can I get a seat in medical after pursuing a rank of 6400?
  10. With a rank of 6739 in KCET can I get medical seat in Government Medical College? -- [New]
  11. Marks required in EAMCET medical entrance exam to secure a free seat in any medical college of AP(Girls)
  12. Will I get a medical seat in Madras Medical College/Stanley Medical College/Kilpauk Medical after scoring 199 cutoff? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Will I get a seat in government medical college after scoring 1327?
  14. How to get a seat in a private medical college in India? What is the procedure?
  15. How can I get a medical seat with 191.25 cutoff and 313 rank?
  16. How to get a medical seat with 191.25 cutoff and 313 rank?
  17. Can I get a seat in government college after writing PG medical entrance exam? How much will be the fees?
  18. Can I get a seat in any college after scoring 33045 rank in AIEEE B.Arch exam?
8th April 2013, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the rank required to get a free seat in medical college in India?

what is the range of medical free seat ranking?
8th April 2013, 06:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the rank required to get a free seat in medical college in India?

what is the range of medical free seat ranking?
11th May 2013, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

i got 586in intrmediat and48marks in emct what rank wil i get now
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?