13th May 2011, 11:54 PM
chitrasundar

What is the recent criteria for domicile of Maharasthra? I have passed 10th and 12th from Maharashtra

i have passed 10th and 12th from maharashtra but i have lived here only for 6 yrs.Will i be able to appear for MHT-CET.

What is the recent criteria for domicile of maharashtra with respect to college admissions.Please let me know in detail.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for MHT CET if I have passed 10th and 12th from Maharastra but have lived for only 6 years? What are the recent guidelines to be considered by a domicile of Maharashtra for admission to colleges?
  2. Can I apply for MHT-CET having passed 10th class from Maharashtra and 12th class from outside Maharashtra having Domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
  3. Domicile in Maharashtra for Bank Officer's son?
  4. Can I get domicile certificate to appear for MHT CET? I have passing my 10th and 12th standard from outside Maharashtra
  5. In which category I do belong, either Maharashtra or out of Maharashtra? I've not passed 12th from Maharashtra but belongs to Mahrashtra and have Nationalities, Cast certificate, Domicile of MH
  6. Eligibility criteria to apply for MHT-CET for MBA/MMS courses?
  7. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  8. What should I do to get a domicile certificate of Maharashtra?
  9. Can I apply for MHT CET if I am not a domicile or 12th passed student of Maharashtra?
  10. Is domicile certificate required for admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. CET forms for Maharashtra for Maharashtra domicile student, appeared 12th standard outside Maharashtra?
  12. Requirements for domicile of Maharashtra?
  13. Whether a candidate should acquire domicile of Maharashtra for MH-CET if pursuing 12th CBSE from Kendriya Vidyalaya, Mumbai?
  14. How can one apply for domicile of Maharashtra state? -- [New]
  15. Is domicile certificate is required to get into professional colleges after 12th std? I've been born and brought up in Maharashtra
  16. Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra? I've been residing in Maharashtra for over 40 years
  17. How to get admission through CAP for engineering in Maharashtra on the basis of CET score?
  18. How Can I get domicile certificate of Maharashtra as I've completing my schooling upto 12th here? Can I get admission in government MBBS college without domicile certificate?
11th April 2014, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the recent criteria for domicile of Maharasthra? I have passed 10th and 12th from Maharashtra

Hi,
My Son is studing in Maharashtra from jr KG. He passed SSC from Maharashtra and now studing HSC here only. My son as well as I born in Kolkata and we do not have domicile here. My question is whether my son is eligible for MH-CET (Medical) entrance examination. Please do reply.
3rd May 2014, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the recent criteria for domicile of Maharasthra? I have passed 10th and 12th from Maharashtra

I have passed my 10th in maharashtra but my 11th n 12th i hav done from andra pradesh Am i eligible for giving maharashtra cet exam i hav stayed in maharashtra for 15 yrs.
18th May 2014, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

i have passed my 10th in Maharastra and appearing 12th in Maharastra. so I should be domicile of Maharastra, what is the recent criteria for domicile of Maharastra ?
28th February 2020, 07:41 PM
Mayuri haria

The eligibility criteria to avail a domecile certificate is
Candidate must be living in tje state for 10 years
Candidate msut have passed 10 and 12 standard from the state
So according to the criteria you are eligible to get a domecile certificate
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?