13th July 2014, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Whether a candidate should acquire domicile of Maharashtra for MH-CET if pursuing 12th CBSE from Kendriya Vidyalaya, Mumbai?

I am seeking this clarification for my son. He has passed his 10th Board exam conducted by CBSE from Kendriya Vidyalaya in Mumbai. He is appearing for the 12th board exam of CBSE from Kendriya Vidyalaya, Mumbai. Pl clarify whether it is a requirement for him to produce domicile certificate of Maharashtra for applying for MHCET Engg entrance Exam

Related Questions:
  1. Will I be eligible to appear in the Maharashtra CET(Engineering)? I have a domicile of Maharashtra
  2. When is the next KVS recruitment going to be announced?
  3. Whether I will be considered a Maharashtra State Candidate for MH CET engineering exam?
  4. CET forms for Maharashtra for Maharashtra domicile student, appeared 12th standard outside Maharashtra?
  5. Can I get admission in class 12th CBSE after failing 12th CBSE in 3 subjects? Do I have to appear as a private candidate? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. How to get admission through CAP for engineering in Maharashtra on the basis of CET score?
  7. How can I change my son's Domicle by Choice to Domicile by Birth? How may I get the entire procedure for the same?
  8. Can I get domicile certificate to appear for MHT CET? I have passing my 10th and 12th standard from outside Maharashtra
  9. Domicile of Maharashtra after not doing 12th or born in Maharashtra?
  10. Can I get admission in Kendriya Vidyalaya if failed in 3 subjects?
  11. Can I apply for MHT CET if I am not a domicile or 12th passed student of Maharashtra?
  12. Transfer from Kendriya Vidyalaya Raniket to Kendriya Vidyalaya Kashipur?
  13. Is Domicile certificate required for doing MMS from Mumbai university? She has done 10th std(CBSE) from Dubai
  14. Will a student who is born in Mumbai and has studied from K.G. to VIIth in Mumbai and from VIIIth to XIIth overseas be eligible to appear for Maharashtra CET Engineering entrance as a domicile of Maharashtra?
  15. Is domicile compulsory to get admitted through CET?
  16. If a candidate is residing in Maharashtra for more than 15 years then is he eligible for MHT CET exam? Is it necessary to get the domicile certificate?
  17. How to get domicile certificate of person born in the state of Maharashtra?
  18. Difference between Maharashtra CET and ASSO CET? Is MHT CET for engineering and Asso cet for Medical?
18th July 2014, 11:26 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Whether a candidate should acquire domicile of Maharashtra for MH-CET if pursuing 12th CBSE from Kendriya Vidyalaya, Mumbai?

Yes, domicile certificate is needed to be produced in order to apply for MHCET. This is because MHCET is for the residents of Maharashtra holding the domicile of Maharashtra. There are many students in Maharashtra who come from different states and countries and study in Maharashtra. Hence domicile is needed to be shown. You can go to the local government authority like Panchayat President or BDO with the ration card or residential certificate and get the domicile certificate of your son signed.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?