20th June 2013, 10:55 AM
Unregistered

What is the requirement to get computer teacher in government school or central school

HELLO, What are the requirement to get computer teacher IN GOVERNMENT SCHOOL OR CENTRAL SCHOOL

Related Questions:
  1. How to be a teacher in central school after completing PG with Zoology and B.Ed
  2. How to get a job of government teacher in central school after completing graduation from IGNOU BSc
  3. How to get a teacher job in central government? What is the procedure and which exam do I have to answer?
  4. Whether B.Ed is necessary to become private school teacher B.Tech(CSE) student? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam? Procedure to become Computer teacher in any private school?
  5. Procedure to get teaching job in central and state government schools? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Any opportunity available for job after passing M.A, BSc, B.Ed?
  7. How to teach in central government school after passing M.A B.Ed?
  8. How to get a Job as Teacher in Central or Maharashtra State Government School having finished M.Sc in Biotechnology and B.Ed from Hindi medium?
  9. Can i get a job in Hindi Medium central government school after finishing MSc Biotechnology?
  10. Best CBSE and ICSE schools in Mysore?
  11. Can I apply for computer teacher in government school? I have completed BCA
  12. How to apply for PGT computer science in Central or State Government schools? -- [New]
  13. How to do M.Ed course after working as a teacher in government school?
  14. Procedure to apply for PGT teacher in central or state government schools? Are there any permanent jobs for computer teachers in Central or State government schools? Vacancy for computer teachers?
  15. Procedure to get transfer in CBSE affiliated school where skilled Biology teacher is available? Fee structure of the same school?
  16. Which stream should I opt for my 12th either science or commerce? What career option should I opt either medical or engineering after 12th?
  17. Am I eligible for government teacher while working as a CS teacher in Matric School
  18. Could I get permanent Job in Government School in future having completed Post Graduation with Arts stream and B.Ed from MDU and working in a Government School as a Guest Teacher?
8th December 2013, 06:28 PM
ganesarathinam

Default Re: What is the requirement to get computer teacher in government school or central school

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HELLO, What are the requirement to get computer teacher IN GOVERNMENT SCHOOL OR CENTRAL SCHOOL
Teacher training is required to get job oppertunity of computer teacher in government school or central school
12th April 2015, 10:57 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the requirement to get computer teacher in government school or central school

Sir what is the minimum qualification to be a computer teacher in central schools.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?