15th October 2018, 07:52 PM
@gitaliborah

What is the requirement for Ishan Uday scholarship?

I am a student of B.Ed 1st semester. Am I eligible for Ishan Uday scholarship? If yes, then please provide details description on how should I apply for the same?

24th March 2023, 03:00 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the requirement for Ishan Uday scholarship?

Requirements of Scholarship

The candidate must be resident of any North eastern states that consist of Assam, Tripura, Mizoram etc

The annual family income must not exceed Rs 4,50,000

The applicant must pass class 12 or equivalent exam in previous year of their application for present academic year.

They require degree course or combi ed course admission in any institute, college or university under section 2(f) and 12(B) of UGC Act.

Transgender candidates are also eligible to apply for scholarship.

Those who fulfill all the eligibility criteria are eligible for scholarship.
In order to apply for scholarship , visit the official website of NSP and click on New Registration.
And then get registered and full the application form with required details and documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?