22nd December 2018, 07:31 PM
Ashish nagar9717

What are the requirements to apply for Air Force X group examination?

What I should prepare for the Air Force X group examination? And I am in 12th now, can I apply for examination? And what are the things required for application form?

26th December 2018, 09:23 AM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the requirements to apply for Air Force X group examination?

To be eligible for Air Force Group X Exam, candidate must have passed 10+2 (PCM) stream with at least 50% marks in aggregate and 50% marks in English.

If your marks in 12th standard meets the eligibility requirements, then you can apply for Air Force Group X Exam.

26th December 2018, 10:18 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the requirements to apply for Air Force X group examination?

--> The basic qualifications required for Indian Air Force Airmen X group recruitment are as below :-

* You must be an unmarried Indian male citizen.

* Your age must lie in between 17 years to 21 years as on the date of enrollment.

* You must have completed your Class 12th with at least 50% marks with English, Physics, and Mathematics as main subjects from a recognised recognised board of education. Candidates holding Diploma in Engineering degree from a recognised Polytechnic College are also eligible for the same recruitment.

* You must hold the physical fitness and medical standards as per the service requirement norms.

For more details and updates regarding airmen recruitment you can refer to the link www.airmenselection.cdac.in.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?