23rd December 2018, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study LLB for 24 years old candidate?

Hi friends, I have completed my MA and BEd. Now I want to study LLB course. I am 24 years of age and I would like to know that I am eligible or not for studying LLB course as I am 24 years of age? Please let me know immediately.

26th December 2018, 03:17 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study LLB for 24 years old candidate?

LLB is Bachelor in Legislative Law and it is three year course.

The eligibility to get admission in the course is that :-

Candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university.

There is no age limit to appear for the examination.

So, you can appear for entrance examination to get admission in the course conducted by the respective institute or university.
26th December 2018, 11:16 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study LLB for 24 years old candidate?

You are eligible for admission in LLB course. LLB is three year course after the completion of bachelor degree course.

The required minimum qualification to appear for the examination to get admission in the course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognised university. There is no age limit to get admission in the course.

So, you need to do better preparation to qualify in the entrance examination for getting admission in the best institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?