31st May 2018, 04:24 PM
Nathsn

What are the requirements to join D.Pharma via distance learning?

I want to join D.Pharma via distance mode of education. What are the minimum admission requirements to join the course and which are the universities taht offers this course via distance mode of education?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the requirements to join D.Pharma via distance learning?
  2. Universities offering MCA course through Distance Learning? How to apply for the course? Requirements and Fee structure for this course?
  3. Is it possible to join B-Tech (Distance Learning) after 10+2 (Art)? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to do B.Ed through correspondence and eligibility for the same?
  5. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  6. Universities providing MCA through distance learning? What is the date of getting admission and how to apply for it?
  7. List of colleges to join M.Tech Aerospace through distance learning
  8. What is the difference between distance and regular course? Should I join distance learning at Amity?
  9. List of colleges offering DPharma in Hindi Medium in Banaras -- [New]
  10. Query for MBA in IT Distance Learning
  11. Procedure to join M,Sc Botany course in Distance Learning? Fee structure for this course?
  12. Details of MHA from Sikkim Manipal Distance learning? What is the fee structure, requirements and term?
  13. Can I do MCA in distance learning with TANCET score?
  14. Universities providing MCA through distance learning? Date of admission? How to apply and what is the fee structure?
  15. Requirements to get admission to study distance M.Phil course in Delhi University for English postgraduate of IGNOU? Course duration and fee expenses?
  16. How many seats are there in Mumbai University for MCA distance learning course? What is the fee structure and when is the form available?
  17. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  18. Can i join distance learning IE course along with my engineering job in BOSCH?
1st June 2018, 05:17 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the requirements to join D.Pharma via distance learning?

One cannot join the pharmacy through distance learning because this course is consist of practicals and through distance learning you cannot attend all the practicals.
You have to attend regular classes to complete diploma in pharmacy.

For diploma in pharmacy course you should have passed 10 + 2 with physics, chemistry and Biology or Mathematics.
1st June 2018, 11:38 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

D.Pharma. or Diploma in Pharmacy is an undergraduate Diploma Course in the medical field of Pharmacy. The duration of this course is two years.

Requirements to join D.Pharma via distance learning

=> Candidate must have passed 12th class in science stream with Physics, Chemistry from a recognized board.

=> The minimum percentage required in 12th class to join D.Pharma via distance learning is 50%.

NOTE: The selection to the course is offered on the basis of the marks scored in 12th standard.
2nd June 2018, 06:31 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

One cannot join D pharmacy course through distance learning because it consists of number of practicals. So one has to join regular course in order to pursue D pharmacy course.
As per the minimum eligibility criteria candidate who has completed 10 + 2 with PCM or PCB is eligible to apply for this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?