16th August 2018, 10:46 AM
Subhojit Chatterje

What are the requirements to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University?

Hello friends, I want to study my B.Tech course from Aligarh Muslim University. I would like to know about the requirements for getting admission in this university for this B.Tech course. Kindly tell me as soon as possible.

17th August 2018, 08:49 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the requirements to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University?

The basic requirements for getting admission into the Aligarh Muslim University (AMU) for B.Tech education is given below:

- The candidate should have studied 10+2 in PCM stream with minimum 50% from any recognised board. Or
- The candidates should have studied diploma in related discipline with minimum 50% from any recognised institution or university.

If you meet the requirements then you can apply for the entrance exam conducted by the university.

For applying to the exam you need to fill the application form through online with all the required details and submit the form. The application forms will be available in the month of February/ March. The exam is conducted in the month of May.
You need to qualify the exam in merit so that you can get admission into the university.

For application forms and other details visit the official website of AMU.
17th August 2018, 11:02 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the requirements to study B.Tech in Aligarh Muslim University?

B.Tech stands for Bachelor of Technology. The duration of this course is four years. For this course candidate should have passed 12th class in science stream from a recognized board. The minimum percentage required in 12th for B.Tech admission is 50%.

As per my knowledge, the admission of candidate will be done on the basis of entrance examination so you have to appear in Aligarh Muslim University engineering entrance exam AMUEEE. For more information you can contact at given below address.

CONTACT ADDRESS: Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh 202001
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?