25th October 2017, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

What is the right age to join kids in school from nursery class?

My kids 3 years 1 months Old I want to him addition in nursery class please tell me this is the right age for the first addition in school? Can you please let me know the details on the same as soon as possible? Which all schools to apply for? Awaiting for the answer.

27th October 2017, 06:35 PM
shrivastava_aman
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the right age to join kids in school from nursery class?

As per the CBSE, the age of teh student should be 5 years at least when he passes 1st standard.

So, you can calculate the age accordingly and get your kid admitted to the school.
28th October 2017, 07:39 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

The minimum age required for the child to get admission in Nursery class is 3 years. Candidates who have attained the age of three years are eligible to join Nursery class. Since, your kid is 3 years 1 months old, you can take admission for him in Nursery class in any school of your interest.
28th October 2017, 12:46 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

The right age to join kids in school from Nursery class is three years. It is mandatory that the kid should have attained minimum three years of age to take admission in school. As per the information you have mentioned in your query, your kid is 3 years 1 month old, so, you can admit your kid in Nursery class. Almost all the schools will have Nursery class, so, you can choose any school of your interest to admit your son in Nursery class.
30th October 2017, 05:02 PM
Member+

If you wish to take your kid in preparatory class then, you kid must attain the age to 03 years and less then 05 years. some of the institution takes admission at the age of two and half years also, but it will be better at the age of 03 years. As cbse takes admission at the age of 05 years or more then 05 years in class I.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?