28th July 2013, 05:17 AM
G D Jadeja

What is the role of diploma in electrical and communication engineering for JE in Railway

what is role of diploma in electronics & communication engg. for J E in railway

Related Questions:
  1. How to prepare for railway junior engineering? My qualification is diploma in electrical engineering
  2. Whether Diploma in Electrical Engineering from KSOU is valid in Railway and Government sectors? Is KSOU recognized by UGC or IGNOU? -- [New]
  3. What should I do after completing diploma and degree in electrical engineering? Which is the best job in railway?
  4. Details fee structure course of diploma electrical and communication engineering from MS university?
  5. Possible to do B.E Electrical Engineering after completing diploma in Electronic and Communication Engineering?
  6. Which subject to choose for polytechnic course?
  7. Which are the 2 years Diploma course in Electrical
  8. Admission in diploma in Electrical Engineering in KSOU after passing ITI in Electrician Trade and while working as a employee in Indian Railway?
  9. Eligibility for Polytechnic courses? Centers in Trivandrum are for both girls and boys? Which field should I get a job?
  10. How can I go for degree in electrical engineering after diploma in electrical engineering?
  11. Mr. Ummend Singh Bhati Group of College is AICTE accredited or not?
  12. List of private diploma colleges in management quota with Electrical or Electronics & communication engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Which Jobs I can apply in Railway being a candidate of pursuing Diploma in Engineering with IT?
  14. Fees difference between diploma and fresh candidate for degree in Electrical engineering?
  15. Diploma in Electrical engineering for working Electrician?
  16. Degree course in Electrical engineering or Mechanical engineering after Diploma in Electrical engineering and currently working in a Government job?
  17. Railway exam question papers of past years for electrical engineering
  18. Can I join part time Diploma in electrical engineering? Relaxation for 1st year diploma student who is already in double diploma?
9th July 2016, 06:37 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the role of diploma in electrical and communication engineering for JE in Railway

Recruitment Board (RRB) conducts entrance exam for the placement of the Junior Engineers in the Railway department .

Eligibility criteria for Junior Engineers in Railways :-

-The candidate should have passed three years Diploma in concerned Engineering Discipline like Civil / Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics etc.

-The candidate age limit to apply for the exam is from 20 years to 35 Years.There is relaxation in upper age limit for OBC candidates by 3 years and 5 years for SC/ST candidates.

-Selection criteria :

Written Examination ,

Medical test ,

Interview, and

Certificate Verification.

-Syllabus for the examination :

General Awareness

General intelligence

General Science

Arithmetic

Reasoning

Technical Ability

Salary structure :-

Pay Scale : INR 9300 to INR 34800

Grade Pay : INR 4200 .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?