21st February 2011, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

What are the rules and regulations to seek admission in Mumbai colleges for engineering after MHT CET test

what are the rules and regulation for seeking admission to mumbai

colleges for engineering after mh cet test as the child is appearing

for exam in dubai

dayal

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any chance of getting admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 81 marks in MHCET?
  2. Last year cutoff marks of MHT-CET for admission in Engineering colleges of Mumbai? -- [New]
  3. What are the documents required to take admission through MHT CET?
  4. Minimum marks for getting admission in engineering college in mumbai through AIEEE and MHT-CET -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Can I get admission in Mumbai/Navi Mumbai/Pune in any engineering college for electronics and telecommunication engineering after scoring 100 marks in MHT CET? I have got 90% in HSC
  6. Which are the best engineering colleges in Mumbai for me? I have scored 64% in HSc in PCM and have scored 70 marks in MHT CET
  7. Will I get admission in engineering after scoring 53 marks in MHT CET? Cutoff for engineering colleges?
  8. Engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 50 marks in AIEEE, 88 marks in MHT CET?
  9. Admission in engineering colleges in Mumbai after scoring 53 marks in AIEEE and 54 marks in MHT CET?
  10. How to get admission in BDS or BAMS college in Mumbai or near Mumbai after scoring 106 in PCB in MHT CET?
  11. Can I get admission to study BDS in any government college if scored 119 marks in MHT-CET? Last year cutoff marks to get admission in BDS colleges at Mumbai?
  12. How to get admission in any college of Mumbai after securing 50/200 in MHT CET examination?
  13. Minimum marks required to score in MHT CET to get admission in colleges of Pune and Mumbai?
  14. Which engineering college can I get after scoring 82 marks in MHT CET?
  15. Can I take Re-admission to engineering colleges of Maharashtra through MHT CET?
  16. Can I get admission n Mumbai for mechanical engineering after scoring 61.67% in HSC and 74 in MHT CET?
  17. Minimum requirement of marks in MHT CET of engineering to get admission in Mumbai government college
  18. Courses which are offered in MHT CET engineering exam? Minimum requirements like marks in board exam and in MHT CET of getting admission in ICT Mumbai?
29th March 2015, 10:14 AM
aashish582

Default Re: What are the rules and regulations to seek admission in Mumbai colleges for engineering after MHT CET test

If you are living in Dubai that doesn't matter. All you need is a minimum of 60% marks in 10+2.

Also the university exam you are seeking for must have their centres in Mumbai.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?