11th September 2011, 04:25 PM
suganya boopathi

What are the rules of writing BSNL exam? When is the BSNL exam conducted?

i'm a BE(ece) student.......i complete my degree in last year...
i want to write a bsnl exam.....what are the rules for writing this exam?
when did bsnl exam can be conducted?

13th September 2011, 10:30 PM
jits
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What are the rules of writing BSNL exam? When is the BSNL exam conducted?

Since you are a B.tech ECE student hence you can apply for the Telecom Branch in BSNL.As a final student hence you can apply for the examination provided if you can submit the required documents at the time of interview. The applicant for JTOs(Telecom), JTOs(Civil) and JTOs(Electrical) should not be more than 30 years of age on the closing date for receipt of applications from candidates. However, this age is relaxable for Government servants, BSNL employees, SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates, Ex-Service Men.

Usually BSNL JTO exams are held in the months of June/July since the exam cannot be held this year hence it may be conducted the next year.The notification and other details are released in the following site
http://www.bsnl.co.in/company/job.htm
The notifications are even released in the weekly journal "Employment News".

The mode of selection is through an All India Competitive Examination. The examination will be of three hours duration with one Question Paper containing the following three sections:-
For JTOs(Telecom)
Section-I : Engineering stream : 50 questions
Section-II : Engineering stream : 50 questions
Section-III : General Ability Test : 20 questions

General ability includes Aptitude part along with Verbal Ability. I have attached both the syllabus and other details which will clear all your doubts.
Attached Files
File Type: docx JTO Telecom SECTION.docx(23.5 KB, 89 views)
File Type: pdf jto2009.pdf(129.7 KB, 107 views)
3rd February 2012, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the rules of writing BSNL exam? When is the BSNL exam conducted?

what are major expectations from the candidates.. and am pursuing my final year in ECE stream..
can i apply for this job... i have strong desire to get through this job.. what are the protocols? can yo pls sir
8th March 2012, 06:26 PM
Unregistered

im doing my MCA degree,i want to write bsnl exams,when exams are conducted
15th May 2012, 06:05 PM
Unregistered

When Jao bsnl internal exam
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?