19th December 2013, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Books and Coaching center for BSNL TTA Entrance Exam in Sangrur (punjab)?

Sir
My name is Abhay kumar. Recently i filled a form for the post of BSNL TTA(Telecom Tecnical Assistant).
I wanted to know about the best book to prepare for the BSNL TTA Exam.
And i also want to know about the best coaching center for BSNL TTA Exam preparation in sangrur (Punjab).

23rd January 2014, 08:58 AM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Books and Coaching center for BSNL TTA Entrance Exam in Sangrur (punjab)?

B.S.N.L --- BHARAT SANCHAR NIGAM LIMITED

T.T.A --- TELECOM TECHNICAL ASSISTANTS

The BSNL TTA exam is carried out by 24 BSNL Telecom circles.The examination pattern may how a discrepancy as per as the different BSNL telecom.The syllabus includes the following topics -
* Applied Mathematics
* Physics
* Basic Electricity
* Electronics Devices and Circuits
Basically the TTA exam is of a single paper only.The total time duration is 3 hours and for the total marks 200 M. The test part is of the three classifications.They are :
General Ability Test
Basic Engineering
Specialization

Best coaching centers in Sangrur are like Equality Education Services ,Asra Group of institutions,Sharp coaching center.In the same way there are good number of best books available for the exam.

>> BSNL TTA Telecom Technical Assistant recruitment examination by G.K.Publications
>> BSNL TTA Telecom Technical Assistant exam by Priyanka Prakashan by Chandresh Agarwal
>> BSNL TTA Telecom Assistant exam practice work book : General Ability Test basic engineering specialization by Disha Publication ( Disha Experts )
26th May 2014, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Books and Coaching center for BSNL TTA Entrance Exam in Sangrur (punjab)?

sir I am gaurav kumar. persuing b.tech in it 3rd year I am very confused that my senior say no job of government in it b.teh so please tell me how can I apply in bsnl
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?