17th July 2016, 12:50 AM
Unregistered

What is the salary criteria after completing Diploma in Automobile Engineering from Chandigarh University?

Hello Sir, I want to know that what is the salary criteria after completing Diploma in Automobile Engineering from Chandigarh University? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it possible to do BA course after completion diploma in Automobile Engineering? -- [New]
  2. What course should I take after completion of Automobile Engineering diploma and B.Tech course?
  3. Will i get a good salary after completing diploma in Automobile engineering?
  4. Qualification required to study Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Maximum salary to get after completion of this course?
  5. Job opportunities with expected salary for Diploma Automobile Engineer?
  6. What type of job and salary can I get after completing diploma in Automobile?
  7. Can I get admission in Anna University for pursuing BE or B.Tech Automobile Engineering after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering from Mumbai? Requirements to get admission?
  8. Which further course i can do after ITI (Machinist) completion?
  9. How much salary can a Diploma fresher expect in Automobile field?
  10. Salary package after diploma in Automobile Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which are the courses that can be done after Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Can I do Agriculture Engineering after 10th and Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  12. Will I get Job in Kerala with a salary of at least Rs.20000/- after completion of Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  13. How much salary will I get after completing Automobile Engineering from IITs, NIT and other good colleges like BIT, SRM?
  14. Last date of sale of application form for B.Ed?
  15. Government college or institute where Degree in Automobile Engineering can be done after Diploma?
  16. Am I eligible to do Automobile engineering degree in Germany after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?
  17. Is there any scope in doing diploma in automobile engineering after completing 10th standard
  18. After completing diploma in automobile engineering which companies is best?
14th August 2017, 12:18 AM
FRESHANSWERS
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the salary criteria after completing Diploma in Automobile Engineering from Chandigarh University?

Diploma candidates from automobile engineering gets job in various automobile industries at lower posts like fitter, welder, junior engineer etc.
The salary after diploma course is not good. It may vary from company to company. Most of the companies will offer jobs to diploma candidates at initial salary of Rs. 10,000/- to 15,000/-. Later after one year, the salary may be increased by 20-30% depending on company's satisfaction with your work performance and company policy.

You shall go for bachelor's degree to get good salary and post in automobile industries.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?