16th September 2011, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope after masters in abroad? What is the fee structure?

I have completed my 3 years degree in hotel management and now i want to go for masters degree in hotel management in abroad.so i want to know the scope after masters in abroad and also want to know the fee structure to study there?

Related Questions:
  1. Scope, scholarship, institutions, fee structure and scope in abroad after completing MBA and M.Pharmacy?
  2. What is the estimated fee for studying Engineering abroad?
  3. Which masters course I can take to do abroad after completion of BBM course?
  4. List of colleges which offer MS with low fee structure in Abroad? Qualification required to apply?
  5. When and how to apply for MBA in Abroad? Fee structure and best company? Job availability?
  6. When and how to apply for MBA Abroad? Fee structure and best country for it?
  7. How to get admission in abroad? What is the procedure and which exams do I need to take up? Fee structure of the courses abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What is the scope of studying Pharmacology course in abroad? -- [New]
  9. Universities for Masters in Geology from abroad? How to apply, eligibility criteria & scholarships?
  10. Scope and fee structure for doing M.Arch in NICMAR?
  11. Admission in colleges Abroad at low fee structure for B.Tech?
  12. Exams to be written to study future studies in abroad? Fee structure, scholarship and location details for higher studies in abroad?
  13. Job oriented courses in telecommunication field? Institutes offering the course , fee structure, job scope in India and abroad?
  14. When and how to apply for MBA in Abroad? Fee structure and best country to pursue this course?
  15. How to apply for MSc in Abroad after doing BSc Biotechnology? Fee structure of the course? Will the degree be valuable if done from abroad?
  16. Whether 12+3 is sufficient to do Masters in Abroad? Will Bank agree to give Loan?
  17. Fee structure details of various universities in various countries for pursuing masters?
  18. Detailed information, admission procedure, percentage required and scope of CA in Abroad? How can I do self preparation?
25th September 2011, 06:13 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope after masters in abroad? What is the fee structure?

i do bechlor in physical education nw i am in 3 year after 4 yaer i want study in abrode in master in physical education so ple helap me?
10th November 2011, 06:00 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the scope after masters in abroad? What is the fee structure?

dear friend,

there is a very good scope and after all
you complete your degree from abroad its has also great
importance in India so don't worry about that .
best of luck.
10th November 2011, 06:03 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

dear friend,

there is a very good scope and after all
you complete your degree from abroad its has also great
importance in India so don't worry about that .
best of luck.
8th January 2013, 03:36 PM
Unregistered

what is the scope of msc in hospitality
8th January 2013, 11:27 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Arrow Re: What is the scope after masters in abroad? What is the fee structure?

Dear Aspirant,

Doing the Ms in the abroad is a very good option.

The scope of MS in the foreign has a great chance of getting jobs and a good career.

For that you need to write few exams like:

1.GRE(Optional,But Required for scholarship)

2.TOEFL(MUST)

3.IELTS(Needed in Countries like Ireland and few others)

These are the main exams you should write if you wish to do MS in abroad.

Fee Structure:

For Getting a i20(Confirmation of admission from the abroad college) you need to a show bank balance of around 20lakhs.

For tution fee it costs around 20lakhs to 30 lakhs based on the college.

It varies sometimes more or less the tution fee lies in that range.

Hope this info helps you.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?