19th June 2011, 03:49 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of automobile engineering in India? How may I get admission into it and what are its future scope?

is there any scope in automobile?which collages are best in india?how many marks did i need in PET OR AIEEE for admission?how many salary do i will get in india or out of india?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the job opportunities and future prospective available automobile for engineering students? How many marks did I need in PET or AIEEE for getting automobile stream in top colleges? List of the top colleges for automobile engineering?
  2. Difference between Automobile Engineering and Mechanical Engineering? What is the scope in both? Which diploma course should I join?
  3. Scope for Automobile Engineer in India and Abroad?
  4. Will there be any scope for Automobile Engineers in India? Which stream in Engineering has more scope among Mechanical, Automobile and ECE?
  5. Scope of automobile engineering in India or abroad? What are the subjects for opting automobile engineering? -- [New]
  6. Engineering courses available in India and their scope in future?
  7. Merits and Demerits to study Automobile Engineering Diploma on 10th basis? Scope of Automobile Engineering Diploma?
  8. What is the scope to do PG Automobile Designing? Institutes offering the course in India and Abroad?
  9. Placements in automobile engineering in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How to do Automobile course after preparing for B.Tech in Mechanical engineering? What is the scope for this?
  11. What is the future scope of chemical engineering in India?
  12. Scope after diploma in Automobile in job market? How far can I go through with this diploma?
  13. What is the scope of getting placement in Automobile Engineering?
  14. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In India and abroad) for Biotech students?
  15. Future scope of Civil engineering in India?
  16. What is the scope in automobile engineering? Which degree I have to do after diploma in automobile engineering?
  17. Can I get admission for diploma in automobile? I have passed 12th with 52%
  18. What will be the career scope after completion of Automobile Engineering?
4th March 2012, 03:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of automobile engineering in India? How may I get admission into it and what are its future scope?

i wan be a car designer n also an automobile engg.what should i h've to do?which should more bengficial
24th January 2013, 10:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of automobile engineering in India? How may I get admission into it and what are its future scope?

what is the starting salary of automobile engineering?
11th March 2013, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

can graphic era university can have good future in automobile placements?
6th February 2014, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

I want to be a car designer/engineer . Please tell me how after 12th I can do engineering
is there any other colleage for automobile engineering except iit
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?