10th February 2011, 08:37 PM

Which are the field related to Automobile except Automobile Engineering?

What are the sections in the field of automobile except automobile engineering f as a good career option?

Related Questions:
  1. MS or MBA after automobile engineering? Colleges for MS in automobile engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. List career options for Diploma holders in Automobile field?
  3. Automobile Engineering or Mechanical Engineering for a good career?
  4. What is the difference between automobile engineering and automobile designing?
  5. Any course related to Automobile Engineering after Marine Engineering? From which institute can I do?
  6. Which are the colleges offering diploma in Automobiles?
  7. Can I do masters in automobile or any other branch after completion of Bachelors in Computer Engineering? -- [New]
  8. Best short time course related to Power Plant and Automobile field?
  9. How to be an automobile engineer?
  10. Which are the courses that can be done after Diploma in Automobile Engineering? Can I do Agriculture Engineering after 10th and Diploma in Automobile Engineering?
  11. How to do Automobile course after preparing for B.Tech in Mechanical engineering? What is the scope for this?
  12. What is the scope of getting placement in Automobile Engineering?
  13. After completion of 12th which B.E course is more valuable?
  14. Possibility of doing diploma in Automobile in order to do Automobile engineering later?
  15. Can I apply for Ph.D in Environmental Science with Automobile Air Pollution if completed M.Tech Turbo Machinery and working in an Automobile field?
  16. Colleges offering the course in Automobile Engineering under Anna University?
  17. Am I eligible to do Automobile engineering degree in Germany after completion of diploma in automobile engineering?
  18. Can I get admission to study B.Tech(Automobile Engineering) if pursue Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
16th February 2011, 08:26 AM
sonumitra

Default Re: Which are the field related to Automobile except Automobile Engineering?

Mechanical and electrical these are the only trades for automobile
16th February 2011, 05:28 PM
ashok64554

Default Re: Which are the field related to Automobile except Automobile Engineering?

if u r good degree so dont worry u got a good job,bt try for the best
25th June 2011, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

how much cut off needed for automobile engineering for sc caste??
24th August 2011, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

I m doing my || yr automobile Engg.can i get job after my course?
11th September 2011, 11:29 PM
ashwarrth90

you can pursue courses like Automobile testing,electrication of automobiles,and automobile design
12th September 2011, 06:22 PM
BITAN GHOSH
Senior Member+

Dear friend,
The following fields are related to Automobile Engineering-
1. Automobile Design,
2. Electrification of Automobiles,
3. Automobile Testing etc.
All the very best for your future.
Thank you.
7th May 2012, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

How many years does these courses are require to complete
28th June 2023, 04:33 PM
nikhilprecision1
Banned

As per my point of view there are various fields related to the automobile industry apart from Automobile Engineering. Some of these fields include:

Automotive Design

Automotive Technology

Automotive Manufacturing

Automotive Sales and Marketing

Automotive Research and Development

Automotive Testing and Quality Assurance

Automotive Finance and Insurance

Autonomous Vehicles and Electric Vehicles
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?