4th June 2012, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of B.Tech Biotech in India? Should I pursue B.Tech or B.Tech+M.Tech in Biotech?

what is the scope of b.tech biotech in INDIA?? which one should i persue b.tech or b.tech+M.tech in biotech??

5th June 2012, 03:36 AM
chinmayXdas

Default Re: What is the scope of B.Tech Biotech in India? Should I pursue B.Tech or B.Tech+M.Tech in Biotech?

As you would have known, biotech is basically a research based field.
Even colleges like IIT-Bombay, Roorkee have started offering courses in Biotech engineering.
Pertaining to the extensive research required in this field, it would be preferrable to have M.tech over B.Tech degree.
Prospects for a B.Tech Biotech job in India are very less.
4th September 2012, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of B.Tech Biotech in India? Should I pursue B.Tech or B.Tech M.Tech in Biotech?

scope of biotech after its completion? and which companies provide job.
2nd March 2013, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of B.Tech Biotech in India? Should I pursue B.Tech or B.Tech M.Tech in Biotech?

what is the scope of biotechnology??
22nd May 2014, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

if i join bio technology in thanjavur sastra,i have scope in this field how much i get salary?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?