27th August 2010, 02:52 PM
aaaa3400

Scope in Biotech and Genetic Engineering in India, Europe, Germany, France, UK? What can I do after Biotech?

Hey this is M. Sarthak. Currently I am doin my XI std (Maharashtra State Board). I am highly interested in biotech n genetic engg. What's the scope of the same in (a) India (b) Europe: Germany, France, UK etc. currently? From where should I do my B.Tech in Biotechnology? (i.e. I want info bout famous colleges that r at the top position 4 B.Tech Biotechnology n Genetic engg, [except IIT] and their entrance exams....... ) Aftr that wat can I do in biotech? What wil be the career scope in it ?????????? in near future, wich will be better 4 biotech? India / Europe??
Pls reply............................ I wanna excel only and only exclusivly in biotech

Related Questions:
  1. What are the scopes available for biotech in Germany and London? List of the top colleges in Germany and London for the same? I am in B.Sc, 2nd year with biotech stream
  2. How much is the scope in B.Tech Biotech? Can we do Genetic Engineering after that?
  3. List of best colleges to pursue masters in Genetic engineering or biotech in USA?
  4. How to go for MS or Ph.D from Germany in Biotech or Life Sciences?
  5. Should I go for MBBS or Biotech? Is there any scope for Biotech in india?
  6. What are the career opportunities and future prospects available(In India and abroad) for Biotech students?
  7. Am I eligible to take admission in MSc Genetic Engineering after BSc Agricultural Biotech Final Year? List of top most colleges of MSc Genetic Engineering in India?
  8. What is the scope of Biotechnology in India? Difference between Biotech and genetic engineering?
  9. Which is better between BSc Biotech and B.Tech Biotech? What is the job scope in both?
  10. Which is the best branch between Biotech, Biomedicine and Genetic Branch?
  11. Mtech in Genetic engineering after Btech in biotechnology engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Which is better, B.Tech biotech or B.Sc biotech? -- [New]
  13. Should I do M.Tech in Biotech from Germany? What exams to crack to get admission into best universities? How to prepare for the exams?
  14. Is there any scope in aerospace engineering? I want to do Aerospace engineering in USA or France or Germany
  15. What is the scope in India or abroad? I want to take B.Tech Biotech and Biomedicine engineering
  16. Can I get admission in biotech or genetic engineering after scoring 83 marks?
  17. Can I do M.Tech in Biotech having completed B.Sc in Biotech? Information regarding the colleges offering M.Tech Biotech in India?
  18. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course after completing B.Tech Biotech and gaining two year work experience in Biotech industry?
15th June 2011, 01:21 AM
KARPAGAM NITHIYANANTHAM

Default Re: Scope in Biotech and Genetic Engineering in India, Europe, Germany, France, UK? What can I do after Biotech?

my friend,
you are having the good ambition but the thing is for biotechnology,there is no need of going abroad,its better to study in India itself,you can choose a best colleges such as BITS Misra,pilani, NIIT institute and while writing entrance exams in AIIMS,you can go for the best college in india itself...

all the best
15th June 2011, 10:22 PM
princearyan
Senior Member+

Default Re: Scope in Biotech and Genetic Engineering in India, Europe, Germany, France, UK? What can I do after Biotech?

dear friend

there is a very beautiful future behind that courses ,

if you done that courses in full time ..then you can get placed in a very beautiful position .

so
best of luck
15th June 2011, 10:39 PM
princearyan
Senior Member+

dear friend

there is a very beautiful future behind that courses ,

if you done that courses in full time ..then you can get placed in a very beautiful position .

so
best of luck
16th June 2011, 11:41 AM
Sagar Keshari

Biotec in a good subject n if u cn carry it ur future wil be great. even i also like this subject. job optnity is grt. bt dis is d mst costlst course.
16th June 2011, 02:51 PM
kartavya99

you can choose iit or nit for doing this.

it has wide scope.
10th July 2011, 10:57 PM
Unregistered

sir can i start my business after completed the biotechnology?and what is the business scope of biotechnology and can i open my digonosticc center after completed (biotech)(b.tech) and m.tech(biotech).sir plzzzzz reply me its too urgent.
thankyou sao much
15th July 2011, 01:09 AM
Unregistered

see. the thing is that, if you are interested in research work, you have to study straight for 6 years after xii and to get a good position u must work hard to join in government labs for which you must clear exams held only for graduate students and teachers. the compeitition is very tough. this government bodies are CDRI research institutes and iit and some state universities.
if you want to go for a job after b. tech. so let me tell you, there are very less companies in india that offer jobs in core fields which you are aware of n other copanies offer jobs in fields of software devlopment, management, teaching departments or lab assistants and quality control ...
THE TRUTH OF CURRENT STATUS OF BIOTECHNOLOGY IN INDIA
22nd July 2011, 07:35 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
I am a B.Tech biotechnologist from India. At present I am staying in UAE with my father. But the problem is when I ciruculated my CV for Biotech job in this country My application has been turned down due to lack of experience. What shall I do, I can not go for further studies to enhance my calibre. Please suggest me what shall I do? Are there any diploma courses to be able to keep me in job market? If there are any what will be the fee and how long time do I have to spend to complete it?

Please kindly advise me.

Thanks
Jasmine
1st August 2011, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

ok sir i complete my msc bio tech now want to do mba abrod or india which one will best for me and give information regarding jo after complete bsc ,msc, mba[biotechnology
16th September 2011, 07:25 PM
Unregistered

iam doin b.tech biotechnology in a colg in inida....i want to knw the scope of this subject..canu plz tell me wat to do after the end of my 4th year??
20th October 2011, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

i m the student of xi class and wanted to do b.tech bio.tech.plz tell me about best colleges, scope and job opportunities?
very soon
25th November 2011, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

sir i m doing Bsc biotechnology how can i apply for GE after Bsc biotechnology
13th December 2011, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

i have done b.sc biotechnology and i want to go in defence is their any scope what should i do to achieve my aim. Plz help me.manisha
21st December 2011, 10:51 PM
Unregistered

I am namitha....I have completed my btech biotechnology...I want to do the job in abroad as i hav to settle there nly.so with my qualification,can i get my job there.....
22nd December 2011, 01:28 PM
Unregistered

HI, dis is SWETA. I m doing my b.tech in biotech from GB PANT, UK........i just want to know that will I get a better and secure job in future?
14th March 2012, 07:53 PM
kaveribiswas

the thing is that, if you are interested in research work, you have to study straight for 6 years after xii and to get a good position u must work hard to join in government labs for which you must clear exams held only for graduate students and teachers. the compeitition is very tough. this government bodies are CDRI research institutes and iit and some state universities.

Good luck...........
18th April 2012, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

Curently now i am 12std (Maharashtra ..State Board ) .. How it would be if i try For biotechnolgy studies in abroad....How is the scope..for me in future..??..plz help me out to get out of this confusion... :)))
18th April 2012, 11:57 PM
max17

Question Re: Scope in Biotech and Genetic Engineering in India, Europe, Germany, France, UK? What can I do after Biotech?

Curently now i am in 12std (Maharashtra State Board )...How it would be if i go for biotechnolgy studies in abroad after my HSC...What will be scope for me in future in abroad after my HSC.??pl z help me out to get out of this confusion..))
19th April 2012, 12:05 AM
max17

Smile Re: Scope in Biotech and Genetic Engineering in India, Europe, Germany, France, UK? What can I do after Biotech?

Curently now i am in 12std (Maharashtra State Board )...How it would be if i go for biotechnolgy studies in abroad after my HSC...What will be scope for me in future in abroad after my HSC.??pl z help me out to get out of this confusion..))
13th June 2012, 07:56 AM
Radhakrishna143

Hey this is M. Sarthak. Currently I am doin my XI
std (Maharashtra State Board). I am highly
interested in biotech n genetic engg. What's the
scope of the same in (a) India (b) Europe:
Germany, France, UK etc. currently? From where
should I do my B.Tech in Biotechnology? (i.e. I want info bout famous colleges that r at the top
position 4 B.Tech Biotechnology n Genetic engg,
[except IIT] and their entrance exams....... ) Aftr
that wat can I do in biotech? What wil be the
career scope in it ?????????? in near future, wich
will be better 4 biotech? India / Europe?? Pls reply............................ I wanna excel only and only
exclusivly in biotech
15th June 2012, 01:03 AM
Unregistered

i have jst passed my 12th i m in interested in doing bio-tech engineering i want 2 know what are the job oppotunities after degree of my bio-tech engineering
plz reply
11th July 2012, 11:11 AM
Unregistered

hello dis s ashwini here...am doing my bsc biotech and bioinformatics final yr...wat pg can i do after this which will take me to good job??? if u have ans for this plz list out the colleges regarding that course..am really confused guys:(
7th August 2012, 10:06 AM
Unregistered

i passed my 12th in d year 20111-2012 n i m very cnfsd regarding biotechnology i tuk admissn in it....but i dun no d scope of it......how can i get good salary n also i want 2 get settllee in life at n early age...can u tel me how can i get into d research field n how many years it will take?//??
8th August 2012, 04:59 PM
Unregistered

Angry Re: Scope in Biotech and Genetic Engineering in India, Europe, Germany, France, UK? What can I do after Biotech?

every 1 saying dere is no scope .im doing biotechnology from meerut miet college which have 6 rank in all up college .i think its best option for u to choose dis colg . hey if u get gud information about dis field den inform me im neha my id [email protected]
8th August 2012, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

what sort of business one can start after b tech in Biotchnology.please tell me opportunity in this field??
8th August 2012, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

what sort of business one can start after B tech in Biotechnology?please tell me opportunity in this field??
11th August 2012, 12:55 AM
Unregistered

hello... m deepak. m doing B.tech Biotech from 'university school of biotechnology' dwarka DELHI.... what shd i do further to secure my future in this field n also earn well good enough money..... plz ans....
14th October 2012, 12:14 AM
Unregistered

sir please know me what can i do after b.tec biotech for my future is stable.
Please reply me
6th January 2013, 11:27 AM
Unregistered

i am presently studying in 10th. i want to knw wat are d diff scopes after doing bio-technology ??
plzzz reply me. !!!
6th January 2013, 06:49 PM
24himani

At present i dont think there is any scope for biotechnology in India.
I had also done Biotechnology Engneering.
What most companies and research institute want is a Mtech and also a PHd.
So it would be much more better if a person do diploma in civil atleast he will get a job.
Biotechnology is only valued if done from iit or niit or a college like JAWaharlal NEhru University.
So think twice.
17th January 2013, 01:59 PM
Unregistered

sir my self akshay kubade i am Bscbiotechnolgy final year i get admission Msc in genetic engineering can you tell me about entrance exam and better colleges for G.E.
30th April 2013, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

i have completed 12th and waiting for my result.... am interested in b.tech biotechnology..... how is the scope now? and i want to know about the job offers? pls reply as soon..
7th January 2014, 01:12 PM
Unregistered

I am a student of 1st year biotechnology engg. of a college in maharashtra. I want to do M.Tech in genetic engg. n then want to do some research further. Can u suggest a good institut n there entrance exams for M.Tech studies or any other better options of futher studies in the above related fields??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?