22nd August 2013, 12:46 AM
Abdull shah

What is the scope between B.Arch and B.S Civil Engineering Technology

Assalaam u alaikum sir!
With most respect i'm asking you about B.architictural and B.s civil engineering please tell me which one is most scopable in future.may ALLAH bless you & give you a long life aameen.

31st May 2017, 09:31 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the scope between B.Arch and B.S Civil Engineering Technology

As per my knowledge, B.Arch is right option for you rather than B.S Civil Engineering Technology. Bachelor of Architecture is an undergraduate Architecture course. The duration of this course is five years. For B.Arch course candidate must have passed 12th class with Mathematics from a recognized board.

BEST PLACE TO STUDY B.ARCH COURSE

1. School of Planning and Architecture (SPA), New Delhi

2. CEPT University, Ahmadabad

3. Manipal Institute of Technology, Karnataka

The name of best jobs type for you are given below.

=> Data Analyst - Architecture

=> Architecture Draftsman

=> Manager - Architecture

=> Architecture Draftsman

=> Projects Assistant Manager - Architecture

=>Technical Assistant - Architecture

=> Architectural Assistant

=> Staff Consultant
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?