8th August 2012, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of Biotechnology in India?

what is the scope of biotechnology in india....please tell me what is the scope

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any scope for Biotechnology in India?
  2. Should I do Mtech in biotechnology after doing btech in biotechnology? what is the scope? India or abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Integrated course in M.Tech (Biotechnology) from JNU? Syllabus? Career options and scope of biotechnology in India?
  4. Present scope of Biotechnology in India? Where Biotechnology has more scope in India or in Abroad? -- [New]
  5. Which are the universities offering M.Tech industrial biotechnology course? What is the scope of industrial biotechnology in India
  6. Which course should I opt for M.Sc among Biotechnology, Biochemistry and Nanotechnology pursuing B.Sc in Biotechnology? Career scope of Nanotechnology course?
  7. Can I do M.Sc. in Biochemistry after completion of B.Sc.(hons) in Biotechnology? Scope and Top colleges in India for Biochemistry?
  8. Scope of phd in biotechnology after msc biotechnology?
  9. Which is best course between M.Sc in Biotechnology and Microbiology in India and Abroad after completing B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  10. Career scope after completion of M.Sc in Medical Biotechnology?
  11. What is the scope of Biotechnology in India?
  12. What to do after B.Sc. Biotechnology? Will there be good scope through the course for girls?
  13. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs?
  14. What is the scope of Biotechnology in India? How much is the salary? Is PG in India better?
  15. Comparison between Biotech and B.Pharma?
  16. What is the scope of MBA biotechnology?
  17. What is the further scope in Biotechnology? Can a student with 75% join Biotechnology?
  18. How to pursue MSc in Agricultural Biotechnology? What is the scope for this course in India? I am doing BSc Biotechnology
8th January 2013, 04:27 PM
Dheeraj7878

Default Re: What is the scope of Biotechnology in India?

Biotechnology may be as old as human civilization but modern biotechnology is less than three decades old. Traditional Biotechnology that led to the development of processes for producing products like yogurt, Vinegar, alcohol and cheese was entirely empirical and bereft of any understanding of the mechanisms that led to the product. There was no possibility of a deliberate design to produce a desired new product.

In modern biotechnology, we use the in- depth understanding we have gained in the last five decades. The mechanisms that underlie the variety of functions performed by living organisms, to produce a desired new or old product. In the case of an established product, the new biotechnological process is cheaper and better in many respects than the earlier processes.
Today's biotechnology consists of at least twenty-five areas each area being characterized by the use of a different set of technologies.
8th January 2013, 09:03 PM
sammy_wrath
Senior Member+

Lightbulb Re: What is the scope of Biotechnology in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the scope of biotechnology in india....please tell me what is the scope

Dear Aspirant,

Doing BioTechnology is good in India when you do it in a prestigious colleges.

Like if you do a Bio Technology in a normal college that wont fetch you enough opportunities for further studies or any good experience in your Career.

So what i meant to say is that Do the BioTechnology course in the colleges like IIT's, NIT's and its deemed colleges.

By that you could have some great exposure to the subject and also the practicals.

Even if you apply for the MS in abroad in this particular course you can get a good career.

Also when you do the degree in the above colleges the visa,i20 and everything about the MS application process becomes easy since it is a top university or colleges.

So do this course in the reputed colleges in India only.

All the best for your future endeavor's.

Any more Queries.
Don't Hesitate to ask me. Am happy to help you always. Just ping to my profile.

Best Regards,
Sampath.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?