1st May 2012, 12:24 AM
Unregistered

What is the scope for food processing technology in India? Scope for Agricultural courses in Tamilnadu? What are the job opportunities?

May I please know the scope for food processing technology in INDIA for the future?
and also the scope for agricultural courses in tamilnadu and the job oppurtunities

31st May 2012, 08:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope for food processing technology in India? Scope for Agricultural courses in Tamilnadu? What are the job opportunities?

i'am a class 12th passed student from bio stream n wanted to know which field is better to go for either b.tech in biotech or food tech...??
plz reply at the earliest..
thanking you
shivi
31st May 2012, 10:45 PM
belidepriyanka

Default Re: What is the scope for food processing technology in India? Scope for Agricultural courses in Tamilnadu? What are the job opportunities?

hi..
the scope of food processing is increasing day by day in india as many people are concentrating on it..
and scope of agricultural courses is not high..
there are more job oppurtunities for food processing in many places..
all the best..
8th June 2012, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

what will be salary for a student completed food tech
24th June 2012, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

i am 12th pass out i want to know that bsc in chemistry[ hons] is better or bsc in food technology and also tell me about the job opportunities
8th July 2012, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

Sir,in india which place are available for job in FOOD PROCESSING & TECHNOLOGY
8th July 2012, 09:19 PM
dipeshdodiya

Sir,which branch are there in india for job in FOOD PROCESSING & TECHNOLOGY
10th July 2012, 01:15 AM
Unregistered

what is monthly salary of food technologist in maharashtra
4th April 2014, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

hai sir,
i have completed my 2 from computer science group.i wanted to know whether i am eligible for food
processing and technologyengineer.
5th May 2014, 06:04 PM
Unregistered

Comparing with Food processing engineering,Mechanical and Computer science,which one has good scope in future?Which one has good job opportunities and salary?
30th July 2015, 10:36 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of food processing in india I.e present scope..and also in maharastra state?
2nd January 2016, 06:39 PM
Unregistered

Hiii ...
sir , I have complete b.tech agriculture engineering. I want to go with m.tech agriculture processing food engineering... howzz is scope...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?