17th May 2012, 05:48 PM
roshansarguro

What is the scope of getting admission for ICSE board student in medical college in India?

what is the scope of getting admission for icse board student in medical college in India

Related Questions:
  1. Is ICSE board consider to be easier than CBSE board?
  2. Details of subjects and admission procedure in IB board and scope for the same?
  3. What process I am suppose to undergo for admission in Medical at Gujarat?
  4. Possibility to get admission in 12th standard of ICSE or CBSE Board if failed in 11th ICSE?
  5. Possibility to get admission in 8th CBSE board for 7th ICSE candidate?
  6. Is CBSE Board beneficial for getting admission in B.Tech? How subjects of CBSE Board is different from ICSE Board for 11th and 12th? Is engineering difficult for ICSE students?
  7. From which Board I should study 12th to purse Medical if completed 10th from ICSE Board? Do I have to appear in NEET-UG?
  8. Aligarh Muslim University is an ICSE Board affiliated college?
  9. Would I be considered under the 75% state(Gujarat) reservation quota for taking admission in Gujarat engineering colleges? I have done 10th(ICSE board) and 12th(CBSE board) from Gujarat. I have domicile of Gujarat
  10. Should i change my board from ICSE to Gujarat board for medical?
  11. ICSE Board student can do SSC privately?
  12. Which board would be better for me between ICSE and CBSE? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What scholarship can I get after passing ICSE board exam?
  14. Should I transfer to WBCHSE Board to study 11th standard if expecting above 90% in PCM of 10th ICSE? -- [New]
  15. Which board is better between CBSE and Gujarat board for admission in medical college
  16. Is it compulsory to study Hindi in ICSE Board?
  17. IGCSE or ICSE, which is better for 4th ICSE student?
  18. CBSE or ICSE, Which is better for Medical aspirant?
22nd May 2012, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of getting admission for ICSE board student in medical college in India?

i have secured 64% in 12th science in icse board [b group] and i want to take admission in paramedical in gujarat colleges.is there any chance?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?