29th February 2020, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope and job opportunities available in Mathematics area?

Hi, I have recently completed my B.Sc in Mathematics. So, now am I eligible to do another B.Sc in Medical Laboratory Technician - B.Sc MLT or directly M.Sc in MLT? I don't see any scope in Mathematics. Any government or private job opportunities and scope?

17th July 2021, 04:32 PM
kkghorla
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the scope and job opportunities available in Mathematics area?

There is a wide scope of mathematics in India, you can become a teacher in mathematics at any level in any school, any college or university and if you don’t get any job in government department you can still teach in any tuition institute as Akash Institute, Kota Classes or any other institute in your locality.

Teaching Opportunity in Mathematics are:

1. Teacher in Mathematics at Secondary of Senior Secondary level in any government or private school.
2. Teaching post in any government or private college
3. Mathematics Professor or Assistant professor in University

If you don’t get the job in government teaching department then still you have many opportunities in private sector where you can teach in any school or college and now private organizations are also providing all the facilities that an government employee get in his service.

* And if you want to go for another bachelor degree in the subject that you are asking here in Medical Laboratory Technician also have decent career opportunity but i will suggest you go for the master in mathematics and start teaching in any school or any tuition center for pocket money.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?