15th October 2012, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

What is the scope of MBA in HR after BSc mathematics? I have completed Mathematics from Calicut University

I'm completed Bsc Mathematics calicut university . And please I want to know about the scope of MBA in HR after BSc Mathematics?

Related Questions:
  1. What are various Entrance exams for MSc in maths or statistics or computers in esteemed colleges? List of colleges(Priority wise) along with their entrance date in India for the same?
  2. Can I join MSc mathematics in any university after passing BSc statistics from Calicut university?
  3. Can I join MSc Mathematics in Calicut University after passing BSc electronics from MG university
  4. How to do MSc/MBA after completing BSc Honors in mathematics from Bangladesh
  5. How can I complete my graduation(mathematics)?I'm doing B.Sc(mathematics) and Mumbai university has stopped conducting B.Sc(mathematics) due to insufficient number of students
  6. Degree in B.com after MCA from MG University and B.Sc (Mathematics)?
  7. Can I do M.A. in Maths from government aided inter college? -- [New]
  8. How to do graduation in mathematics from Mumbai or Kolhapur University after completing SYBSc in Mathematics from Mumbai University
  9. Can I eligible to do MCA from Mumbai University after the completion of B.Sc IT with Mathematics and 12th without Mathematics?
  10. List of colleges offering course for B.Sc(mathematics) or B.Sc(mathematics and computer application)?
  11. How to do MSc Mathematics after doing BSc with Mathematics, Pysics, Electronics?
  12. Can I do MSc in mathematics after doing BSc? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Best course after B.Sc Mathematics to get MNC job?
  14. Can I take Maths in 11th with commerce after scoring 80% in my board exam
  15. How to do MBA after completing BSc in mathematics? Which trade should I choose?
  16. Previous years question papers of MSc mathematics entrance? I am a graduate of BSc Mathematics
  17. Calicut University, Biotechnology, 3rd Semester, Engineering mathematics-III Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  18. What can I do after passing BSc mathematics with computer science? Is there any way to do MBA after doing BSc Maths? Which course is recommended in MBA?
25th October 2012, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of MBA in HR after BSc mathematics? I have completed Mathematics from Calicut University

which sector is good for complete B.Sc(maths) and MBA(IT)?
17th February 2013, 09:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of MBA in HR after BSc mathematics? I have completed Mathematics from Calicut University

Now i am doing my 2nd year bsc maths I wish to study MBA regarding business if it is score full and i wish to go to abroad for job if hi have chance to go after this career
17th February 2013, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

As i am doing my second year bsc.,mathematics with computer application and i wish to study MBA After my ug and i have to know if it has scope and can go to job for abroad if i have a chance after doing this course and what line me job should i get please help me to choose better pg course
17th February 2013, 10:08 PM
Unregistered

As i am doing my second year bsc.,mathematics with computer application and i wish to study MBA After my ug and i have to know if it has scope and can go to job for abroad if i have a chance after doing this course and what type of job should i get please help me to choose better pg course
18th February 2013, 03:09 AM
mayankt

Hi,
Human Resource Management basically means the management of an organization¡¯s employees. One of the most integral parts of a company, the HR professionals have to deal with a wide range of responsibilities that include hiring, dealing with labour disputes, payroll management, grievance handling, union and labour relations and also with the training and development of the employees. Therefore, HRM is all about developing and managing harmonious relationships at the workplace and striking a balance between organizational and individual goals
18th February 2013, 03:52 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

There is very good chances of working abroad or in India after doing MBA from reputed and recognized Institutes.Many of India's Management institutes are at par with International business school.These B-School provide very good placement opportunities to its students.They can work in India or out side India after completing their course from these institutes.

Admissions to reputed and recognized institutes are through entrance examinations followed by Group Discussion (GD) & Personal Interview (PI).

Some Important MBA Entrance Examinations

1. Common Admission Test
2. Gradaute Management Aptitude Test
3. Joint Management Entrance Test
4. Xavier Institute of Management Entrance Examination
5. Symbiosis National Aptitude Test
6. Management Aptitude Test

MBA Examination Pattern

• Verbal and Quantitative Ability
• Data Interpretation
• Logical Reasoning
• General Awareness

Most popular specializations in MBA

1.International trade
2.Marketing
3.Human resources
4.Finance
5.Operation
6.Information Technology

TOP TEN MBA Institutes

1. IIM - AHMEDABAD

2. IIM - BANGALORE

3. IIM - CALCUTTA

4. XLRI - JAMSHEDPUR

5. FMS- DELHI

6. IIM - INDORE

7. IIM - LUCKNOW

8 ISB - HYDERABAD

9 IIM – KOLKATTA

10 Xavier Institute of Management, Bhubaneswar (XIM B):
9th July 2013, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

Whats scope in MBA in 2013? Some persons talk for it that MBA is not good after bsc.what is r8?
24th December 2013, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

what should I take as specialization in mba HR or IT?
I have completed my graduation in bsc(computer science) presently working in travel industry( In foriegn exchange department)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?