15th August 2017, 02:55 PM
Rinal shah

What is scope for M.Sc nursing as clinical research in Gujarat? What salary they will provide for the job?

What is scope for M.Sc nursing as a clinical research in industry in Gujarat and abroad and how much salary they will provide? Can you please give me the required details for me to proceed further? Awaiting to get the response soon. Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. M.Sc Clinical Research, Pharmocovigilance or Anatomy, which one is good to get nice salary and more scope
  2. Job opportunities, scope and colleges offering admission for M.Sc(Clinical Research, Pharmacovigilance and Anatomy)?
  3. Scope in Clinical research after M.Sc (Biotechnology)? Salary variation between PG Diploma and M.Tech (Biotechnology)? Scope of M.Tech (Biotechnology) after M.Sc? Areas of jobs? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. B.Sc Nursing student can do M.Sc in Clinical Research? Scope and job vacancies?
  5. What is the salary range we can expect after completing M.Sc clinical research with a B.Pharma back ground?
  6. What is the career scope of MSc Clinical Psychology?
  7. Best institutes for Clinical Research providing 100% placement with good salary package?
  8. Which one is the best institute for clinical research?
  9. Value of M.Sc. in Clinical Research course in India
  10. Is it wise decision to go for Clinical Research area after Nursing?
  11. What is the scope of MSc clinical research? How much is the salary?
  12. List of top institutes offering M.Sc in clinical research in Mumbai region? I've completed B.Sc in Microbiology with 49% marks
  13. Scope in MSc Clinical Research course? Any Government Colleges in Chennai offering this course?
  14. Which is the best course in clinical research? whether diploma or msc? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Am i eligible for CDS test after completing BAMS final Prof and scoring 89?
  16. How to get a job after completing MSc in clinical research after BSc Nursing
  17. What is the salary package after completing clinical research course? What exactly the CLINICAL RESEARCH field work is about? -- [New]
  18. Which is a better option, Clinical Research or SAS course? Institutes of clinical research which provide job training?
31st August 2017, 08:48 PM
ravinayadav256

Default Re: What is scope for M.Sc nursing as clinical research in Gujarat? What salary they will provide for the job?

Job scope of M.Sc (Nursing):-

Ward nurse
Nursing incharge
Tutor - Psychiatric nursing
Occupational health nurse
Nursing supervisor
Anaesthetist
Nursing executive
Paramedic nurse
Dietitian

Salary:-

Starting salary is around 75,000/- per month.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?