15th January 2012, 06:42 PM
seraj_1212

What is the scope of MBA and MCA course? I want to do HR field in MBA

plz give me the answer by email...which one have the most scope in MBA or MCA....

i want to do in HR field in MBA...is this good or not...give me the advise plz..
my email id is [email protected]

29th June 2012, 09:37 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of MBA and MCA course? I want to do HR field in MBA

Wihic course will be better for me MCA or MBA....?? I've completed my graduation(b.sc economics honours)... please suggest me. my mail id is [email protected]
10th July 2012, 10:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the scope of MBA and MCA course? I want to do HR field in MBA

what oportunity after durning mbaa
12th March 2013, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

After BCA , MBA is good or not if it is good then in which field i choose ...? which is the best...???
26th May 2013, 03:32 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

MCA course is related to software and its applications. The course offers adequate scope in IT firms, ITES, etc and can be selected, if interested. MBA in HR is suitable for those candidates who have interpersonal skills and leadership qualities. Those who complete the course can join as Personnel Manager or HR Executive. Both the courses are suitable to build up a rewarding career.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?