14th January 2012, 11:20 AM
apurva17

What are the scopes available in foreign for a MBBS student? What are the entrances required to clear to get recognition as doctor outside India?

Hello..
Am an mbbs from GMC Akola,Maharashtra.
What are the ways i could take furthur my medical carrier abroad(preferably us) .. For a long term.. May be life long..

What are the entrances required to clear to get recognition as doctor outside india..

24th October 2013, 07:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the scopes available in foreign for a MBBS student? What are the entrances required to clear to get recognition as doctor outside India?

After doing mbbs from india how can i get employed in a foreign country?

24th October 2013, 07:34 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the scopes available in foreign for a MBBS student? What are the entrances required to clear to get recognition as doctor outside India?

After doing mbbs from india how can i get employed in a foreign country?

31st October 2013, 11:09 PM
Unregistered

I have done my mbbs from India....and I wanted to know wat are the various countries where I can apply fr job ...and wats the procedure??

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?