11th August 2012, 02:05 AM
9monu

What is section engineering after passing B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering

i am a b-tech 3rd year student of electronics and comm. engg. pls. tell me what is section engg. and its criteria
thanku sir/mam..

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the universities through which I can complete my B.Tech in Haryana? I have passed diploma in Mechanical
  2. Best 25 colleges offering EC department?
  3. What are the courses that I can opt after passing B.Tech in electronics and communication engineering?
  4. What is section engineering after passing B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering
  5. Calicut University-B.Tech in Electronics and Communications Engineering-3rd Semester Engineering Mathematics-3 Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  6. Eligibility criteria for IAF CET exam? Date of the CET and date of sale of forms?
  7. List of top colleges and maximum TANCET marks required to join them?
  8. Calicut University- B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering- 6th Sem Power Electronics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  10. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics & Communication Engineering? -- [New]
  11. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  12. Can Girls join Indian Air Force after completing 12th PCM? Procedure to join?
  13. Difference between electronics and communication and electronics, telecommunication and electronics engineering?
  14. Anna University BE in Electronics and Communication Engineering 2nd Sem.-Physics II Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Job Opportunities in Indian Air Force for women after completion of BE in IT?
  16. Calicut University-B.Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering-6th Semester Digital Signal Processing Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. List of streams available to study in B.Tech
  18. How to join airforce after BE? UES exam? -- [Most Discussed]
16th February 2013, 09:10 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is section engineering after passing B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering

i am a electronics & communications engineer ,can i eligible for take the ips exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?