3rd March 2016, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

What are the government jobs I can get after completion of B.Tech Electronics and Communication?

Actually I have done btech with electrobics and communication and i want to do a government job after conpleting my btech and for that i have to do coaching so please help me and give me details about the government exams i can give after btech

Related Questions:
  1. What all government exams I can apply for after completion of B.Tech electronics and communication?
  2. Where can I get government jobs after Electronics and Communication Engineering? Is there any government job?
  3. Government related jobs for those who have completed B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  4. What should I do to get a government job after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  5. How to get a government job for electronics and communication after B.Tech?
  6. Which exams to write to get in government jobs after B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  7. Government jobs in Electronics field after Diploma in Electronics & Communication?
  8. Government jobs for Electronics and Communications Engineers: Companies and Procedures? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to join B.Tech course through Lateral Entry after completion of Diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  10. How to get government jobs after doing electronics and communication?
  11. How can I get into government jobs after completion of B.Tech (ECE)?
  12. How to get government jobs after studying MSc electronics and communication
  13. How should I get government jobs in electronics field after doing 3 years diploma in electronics and communication?
  14. Government or private job after 6th semester in Electronics and communication?
  15. What kind of job suits an Electronics and Communication passout with 60% in final year?
  16. Government Jobs in the field of Electronics and Communication, and how to apply?
  17. Central or state Government jobs after an age of 30 and Engineering with Electronics and communication?
  18. Government jobs for electronics engineer having 3 years experience on satellite communication and networking background?
3rd March 2016, 10:58 PM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the government jobs I can get after completion of B.Tech Electronics and Communication?

Government Jobs entrance exams for which Electronics and Communication Engineering candidate can apply:

>>GATE exam for PSU jobs.

>>UPSC exams like Indian Engineering Services, Civil Services exam, CDS exam etc.

>>Banking entrance exams like IBPS, SBI entrance exams.

>>Airport Authority of India Entrance exam.

>>BSNL JTO exam.

>>SSC Combined Graduate level exam.

>>Railway Recruitment Board exams.

You can finalize for which exam you want to apply and then do coaching according to it.
4th March 2016, 03:32 AM
Aria40
Senior Member+

Default Re: What are the government jobs I can get after completion of B.Tech Electronics and Communication?

Information Regarding Government Job After B.Tech.

Nice to see you in the engineering field. You have a technical degree and lot of opportunity available for you. After B.Tech you may go in private/government sector job.

As you are interested in the government sector job so you may prepare for the IBPS PO / SSC CGL / UPSC / RRB....etc. The competition is really tough due to large number of candidates so you need to work hard to get success. You may choose any good coaching institute for help in the preparation of the upcoming examination.

You may also prepare for the GATE examination. Some government company also take recruitment through the GATE score card. If you are interested in the business field then you may take admission in the MBA course through CAT exam. So, lot of opportunity available for you. I advise you to choose any one field as per own interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?