14th February 2012, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

What shall I do to appear for Placements having secured 65% in 10th, 55% in 12th and an aggregate of 67% in B.Tech pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE? Does it a better choice for me to go for Higher Studies?

hi....everyone..
i m very worried about my placement...now i m in 3rd b.tech
actually i got 65% in 10th,55% in 12th nd 67% in b.tech in electronics n communicataion branch. i heard that companies want 60% throughout.bt i haven't in 12th..
so what i do? i mean go for higher studies ...or suggest me somthing..

Related Questions:
  1. How should I get into ISRO pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE and having good academic result in 10th and 12th class? When will be the Exam conducted for this? Whey ISRO will take B.Tech students?
  2. How to go for higher studies after pursuing B.Tech CSE final year
  3. How to get Internship in top Companies being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  4. How can I do MS in US after pursuing B.tech? What is the aggregate required and how much score is necessary?
  5. Am I eligible for placement in HP after securing 88% in 10th and 79% in 12th
  6. Am I eligible for campus placements if I have 54.6% aggregate in B.Tech ECE 5th semester?
  7. Can I get Job through on Campus or Off-Campus being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of Engineering with an aggregate of 64% in BE and secured 90% in 10th and 66% in 12th?
  8. Am I eligible for campus placements with 4 backlogs?
  9. Required Percentage of Marks to apply for Indian Navy being a candidate pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE?
  10. Can I be eligible for a job in IBM company after scoring 63% in 10th and 68% in Intermediate
  11. Am I eligible for Railways and Banking sector jobs being a 3rd year B.Tech student with 65% aggregate? -- [New]
  12. Options and opportunities if I have no interest in Higher Studies after B.Tech
  13. Am I eligible for placements in companies like TCS, Wipro, Infosys having 1 year gap? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Organisations for summer training in research projects for btech 3rd year students?
  15. Will I be able to get Job being a candidate having secured above 75% in 10th, 12th and B.Tech having a gap of 4 years?
  16. How can I prepare for Placements being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech?
  17. Will I be able to sit in campus placement for Infosys, Wipro, Accenture or TCS after scoring 64% in 10th, 68% marks in 12th and 80% in B.Tech?
  18. List of companies which I am eligible for campus placements if have more than 60% marks throughout studies?
15th January 2013, 03:30 PM
Saikiran M

Default Re: What shall I do to appear for Placements having secured 65% in 10th, 55% in 12th and an aggregate of 67% in B.Tech pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE? Does it a better choice for me to go for Higher Studies?

hi dear,

Do not think of higher education right away. this will impact into your grades in graduation. Concentrate on your Btech. improve your marks 67% is not a good one.

join a good training / course with assured job like Embedded systems, advanced networking, microelectronics, nanoelectronics, etc., Focus on your career/ job now.

Mtech is not advisable unless you want to do it from IITs or MIT, Stanford, cornell or Princeton universities abroad etc.,(if at all your pocket can afford as such or you can work-hard as such.)

Job should be your highest proirity. I know there is scarcity of jobs in market. But the companies are still in high requirement of excellent and trained engineers.

If you hail from a low standard engineering college, immediately join high end training(as suggested above) or join into fellowships. This will tremendously improve your engineering skills and give your a great deal of exposure. remember indian market is ALWAYS open to hardworking and knowledged engineers.(engg students)

Thank you.
Work hard to get what you desire. Good luck!
18th October 2013, 02:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What shall I do to appear for Placements having secured 65% in 10th, 55% in 12th and an aggregate of 67% in B.Tech pursuing 3rd year of B.Tech in ECE? Does it a better choice for me to go for Higher Studies?

what shall i do to appear for us studies having secured 62% in 10th,61.5% in 12th and an aggregate of 63% in b.tech pursuing 3rd yr of b.tech in ece? does it abetter choice for me to go for higher studies? plz give me guidance.....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?