11th April 2012, 10:29 AM
Unregistered

What shall I do to join Air Force having completed BCA course in the year of 2009?

i completed my fybca in 2009 after that i skiped my studies and i interest in airforce can i know how to toin airforce ?

12th April 2012, 08:26 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What shall I do to join Air Force having completed BCA course in the year of 2009?

You can apply for Indian Air force after completing BCA. You should qualify the CDS exam for the same. This exam is conducted by UPSC every year. To apply for Air Force wing it is necessary that you should have taken Physics and Mathematics as subjects in 12th class level. You should not be above 23 years of age to attend this exam. Those who pass in written exam will get a call for Physical Test and Personal Interview also. Only unmarried male candidates can apply for Air Force.
12th April 2012, 08:35 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What shall I do to join Air Force having completed BCA course in the year of 2009?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i completed my fybca in 2009 after that i skiped my studies and i interest in airforce can i know how to toin airforce ?
To join in Air force then you have to crack the Combined Defence Service examination .

Combined Defence Service Examination is conducted by Union Public Service Commission two times in a year as namely CDS I and CDS II . CDS I examination was already over so can't apply for this examination . But you can apply for CDS II examination . This exam notification will be publish in the month of June in the official website as well as employment news papers and other popular news paper also .

CDS II exam dates :-
----------------------
  • Date of Notification :- 02.06.12
  • Last date for receipt of application :- 02.07.12
  • Date of examination :- 16.09.12

Education Qualification :-
------------------------------

The aspirant should have passed Bachelor's degree from a recognized University (with Physics and Mathematics at 10+2 level examination ) Or Engineering degree from a recognized University and there is no percentage bar required for this examination . There is no backlogs at the time of appearing for this examination . Final year candidates may also eligible to apply for CDS exam .

Age limits :-
-----------
The aspirant age should be between 19 year and 23 years and there is no relaxation for reserved categories .

Syllabus of this examination :-
-----------------------------
  • General Knowledge
  • English Language
  • Mathematics

More details , Visit the official website :- Click here !!!
12th April 2012, 09:47 PM
josh98
Senior Member+++++

To join in Air force then
you have to crack the
Combined Defence
Service examination .
CDS exam is conducted by the UPSC twice in a year.
That is CDS-1 and CDS-2
Eligibility criteria:
the candidate should be citizen of india.
The candidate age limit is 16.5 to 19 years.
Education qualification is 10+2 or 12th standard from a recognized state board of india.
And graduation is passed with any stream.
Only unmarried male candidates are eligible, girls are not eligible for this exam.
Exam pattern:
written test
main exam
interview
for more details visit the website
http://www.upsc.gov.in
all the best.
12th April 2012, 09:58 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

HI Dear

AFter complete your graduation then you want to join in Airforce that is possible

After give the entrance exam ............

CDS

NDA

UES

Criteria:-

*Candidate pass graduation

*Age- 21 to 27 years

Must be an Indian/........

Here is the details you see:-

Good Luck...............
12th April 2012, 10:29 PM
bablucena9

hi,
To join air force
You have passed graduation from reconized university.
Age limit is 19 to 23 years.
Here is cds exam to join air force.
Cds is conducated by upsc.gov.in
For more detail,
Log on www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?