5th January 2021, 02:05 PM
Unregistered

What should a candidate study in 11th standard to further pursue and make career in Law?

Hello Sir/Madam, I would like to know about the subjects which are good choice for a candidate who want to make career in Law. What should the child take in 11th standard if one wants to pursue Law in future?

9th January 2021, 05:30 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should a candidate study in 11th standard to further pursue and make career in Law?

To make a career in law i.e; as a lawyer or advocate, the minimum education required in Class 12th in any discipline from a recognized board.

Further, you can go for the option of integrated Law degree course i.e; B.A. LLB or B.Sc. LLB, etc. degree course after completion of your Class 12th or you can wait till the completion of your graduation degree course to pursue 3-year LLB degree course.
9th January 2021, 10:00 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should a candidate study in 11th standard to further pursue and make career in Law?

You can pursue Law after 12th or bachelor degree.

B.A LLB ( 5 years integrated course ) - Candidate passed 12th from a recognised board.

LLB ( 3 years course ) - Bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

So, you can pursue the course as per your choice in 11th std to become eligible to get admission in Law course in future.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?