24th June 2013, 11:44 PM
Harshit_Kumar

What should I choose between computer science and physical education?

what should i choose b/w computer science & physical education..I am taking coaching for IIT - JEE 2015.

25th June 2013, 07:58 AM
Queries Answer

Default Re: What should I choose between computer science and physical education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harshit_Kumar View Post
what should i choose b/w computer science & physical education..I am taking coaching for IIT - JEE 2015.
I think you have to choose according to your knowledge in which you can show your knowledge more. But if you are unable to find it then choose the physical education in which you have to studied minimum as compare to the computer science because you are preparing the IIT-JEE 2015 exam preparation and if you choose all the hard subject then you will be not able to give more time to your competition preparation. So, keep minimum one subject easy.
25th June 2013, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should I choose between computer science and physical education?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harshit_Kumar View Post
Hello Dear Harshit, I m a physical education teacher in a cbse residential school.
As i m a teacher of PE,definitely i will recommend u to take PE bt u should choose according to these steps-
1. Interest
2. Availability of sources
3. Availability of required time
4. Aim for the future
5. Strength for the field
6. Preferences for the field/aim

All the best for ur bright future.
Mukesh Kumawat
[email protected]
29th May 2019, 07:37 AM
Unregistered

Sir, should i choose physical education in commerce because i am good player and very good in study
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?