3rd July 2011, 04:24 PM
stifmeister

What should I choose in MBA after B.E Medical Electronics?

being in the final year of BE,medical electronics,i m in a dilemma as to what to do next..MBA is my choice,but confused what in MBA,finance/hospital management or is there anything else i can take up so that i dont end up on the wrong side being jobless totally..

Related Questions:
  1. Which should I do in MBA after doing B.E Medical Electronics?
  2. Which stream should I choose in MBA after completing B.Tech degree in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation?
  3. What should I choose Biomedical or Medical Electronics? Scope and salary of Biomedical engineer?
  4. How to do MBA after completing BSc in electronics?
  5. Is it worthy to do MBA after B.E electronics and communication? Which specialization should I choose in MBA?
  6. Which course is better for me between MBA and M.Tech having completed BE in Electronics and Telecommunications?
  7. Minimum and maximum salary for companies in ECE?
  8. Which group is better for EEE stream in M.Tech?
  9. Is there any scope in MSc Electronics? Can MSc Electronics or MBA be done after BSc Electronics?
  10. Which subjects should I choose for MBA course being a candidate having done B.Tech in ECE?
  11. What is the best course to do after graduation which would provide better career path?
  12. What are the options available after B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  13. Which stream should I choose between Medical, Non Medical and Commerce to go for IAS? Best Colleges for Commerce, Non Medical and Medical courses?
  14. Should an engineer do MBA if he's not interested in Software Industry jobs? Which streams, colleges and universities to prefer?
  15. Which course should I choose between BSc Electronics and B.E?
  16. Specializations available to study in MBA for B.Sc(Electronics) student? -- [New]
  17. Is there any scope in doing mba after btech in electronics & telecommunication? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Preferred course for masters and good colleges after B.E from Medical Electronics branch?
13th November 2011, 02:27 AM
Beready

Default Re: What should I choose in MBA after B.E Medical Electronics?

friend,

if you want to do MBA then its a very nice matter .
i think you should to get hospital management in MBA.
so get that and do whatever you want.
good luck.
27th November 2011, 11:37 PM
stifmeister

Default Re: What should I choose in MBA after B.E Medical Electronics?

thank you ..hospital management it is..
how is its job availability and pay?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?