29th May 2010, 12:45 PM
shalakat2

What should I do after BSc? Is it possible to do B.Tech? Which one is better between MSc and MBA?

i am doing B.Sc. Electronics please suggest what should i do after B.Sc. it is possible to do B.tech? Or suggest me which one is best for me either M.Sc. or M.B.A. or any other course which is elligible for me please reply.

12th August 2011, 04:36 AM
sanmoy.27

Default Re: What should I do after BSc? Is it possible to do B.Tech? Which one is better between MSc and MBA?

u can do AEMI which is equivalent to B.E or u can do MBA by givint CAT MAT etc
12th August 2011, 06:23 AM
harkheeb01

Default Re: What should I do after BSc? Is it possible to do B.Tech? Which one is better between MSc and MBA?

it depends on your aspiration in life, but am going to suggest you went 4 M.sc and read something like computer engineering so that you will still be in your field of study
12th August 2011, 11:22 AM
sandyjose

Dear,

Since you have completed your BSc. i Prefer u think wht u best like to do in wht particular subject.. alwaz go for wht u feel more comfortable rather than doing wht others are doing.. after all u will have to work in future in the particular field which you will choose. as per wht u asked about Which is better Msc or MBA. wht is ur major in BSC, u havent mentioned that. MBA does not matter now.. u frist need to have a proper grip in which field u want to continue.. do not change ur track of studies or field.. it would be like neither here nor there. Keep a focus track of wht u want.
12th August 2011, 12:29 PM
gharatsampada9

After B.Sc. it is possible to do B.tech but on the 12th basis. If u going to M.B.A that will be very helpful to u. For future carrier .
12th August 2011, 03:40 PM
ravik1214
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: What should I do after BSc? Is it possible to do B.Tech? Which one is better between MSc and MBA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shalakat2 View Post
i am doing B.Sc. Electronics please suggest what should i do after B.Sc. it is possible to do B.tech? Or suggest me which one is best for me either M.Sc. or M.B.A. or any other course which is elligible for me please reply.
What should I do after BSc? Is it possible to do B.Tech? Which one is better between MSc and MBA?

You had already completed B.Sc means Bachelor's degree so you should go For Master degree now such as M.Sc, M.B.A e.t.c

You can still go for engineering but it will not help you much as you have already completed your bachelor's degree or graduation.You will face difficulty in getting job after your b.tech due to year gap so according to me it will be just useless for you to go for B.Tech.

Since you have completed your graduation with B.Sc degree then according to me you should do M.Sc but if you have interest in business and management then you should go for MBA.After all you must give preference to your interest first .Now it's on you to choose between the two.

With Regards
ravik1214
12th August 2011, 03:45 PM
BEST CAREER
Member+

YES surely you can do B.tech after doing b.sc
But i would like to suggest you to go for MBA :
After doing mba you can go for managerial jobs in industries and they provide ample scope for growth and also earnig .
After M.sc you can go for research PHDthat will be must
because without doing a Phd afetr m.sc there are lesser job oppurtunities

You can also apply for the government civil services after doing your B.sc
12th August 2011, 04:07 PM
wdwatson

do MBA or MSc. and if you want to be in the management of the company i think MBA is preferable.
12th August 2011, 04:14 PM
wdwatson

do MBA or MSc. and if you want to be in the management of the company i think MBA is preferable.
12th August 2011, 04:22 PM
solution
Senior Member++++

hello dear

yes. you can do B.Tech after B.sc.

but to do B.Tech, you should have to get good marks in graduation.

apart from B.tech there have many course which you do are

1.M.SC.

2.MCA.

3.MSC/IT.

4.MBA.

5.diploma in animation.

etc.

all the best.............
12th August 2011, 05:14 PM
Bmsri

Thumbs up Re: What should I do after BSc? Is it possible to do B.Tech? Which one is better between MSc and MBA?

After B.sc you can surely go for B.tech also as every 12th std student applies.

If you are interested in doing Post Graduation no problem you can go for Msc or MBA. That totally depends on your interest and your plan in future what to become.

If you want to continue your career in Electronics side or any science field you can do M.sc or If you like your career to be in management side you can do MBA.

Both are useful.
12th August 2011, 05:23 PM
edgeineervinay
Senior Member+

Quote:
no you cannot do btech because btech eligibility says only candidates can do btech whom are 12th passed or diploma graduate...............and you are B.sc graduate...............so you can't do btech........ Msc had a good scope all around by doing so you can teach or you can work in a company.............and MBA will be quite tough as you are from the science stream but not impossible........................choose the way which you like.......
12th August 2011, 05:39 PM
aisham

Arrow Re: What should I do after BSc? Is it possible to do B.Tech? Which one is better between MSc and MBA?

Quote:
B.sc and B.tech both are undergraduate degree. Since you have completed one I think now you should pursue your Master's degree.
MBA (MAster of business Administration) is related to management feild. If you want ot go in management feild then you should do that. Take the subjects which are related to your feild like Technology. This is a good degree and in demand very highly nowadays.

M.sc (Master of Science) is a degree related to sceince through which you can become teacher and can also go in research, agriculture, irrigation department etc. so whichever suits you best go for that.
12th August 2011, 06:18 PM
saurav9889

since you are from electronics hence i would strongly suggest you to sit for leet exam and complete your b.tech.that way you can gain valuable technical expirience and there will be better career prospects.also otherwise you can complete your m.sc in electronics.as for mba i would suggest that a prior work expierience is very much needed before going for mba.
12th August 2011, 06:41 PM
harkheeb01

lookin at the world of 2day nd the economy stability or lets say job opportunity view, the field you are is havin the higher chances of surviving in the labour market, if u think of goin 4 mba you must be very good in business administration which is not even in-line with your field. So am suggesting you try and go for Msc.
12th August 2011, 06:48 PM
harkheeb01

Post Re: What should I do after BSc? Is it possible to do B.Tech? Which one is better between MSc and MBA?

lookin at the world of 2day nd the economy stability or lets say job opportunity view, the field you are is havin the higher chances of surviving in the labour market, if u think of goin 4 mba you must be very good in business administration which is not even in-line with your field. So am suggesting you try and go for Msc.
24th October 2011, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

I am doing B.Sc I want do B.TECH is it possible?
29th December 2011, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Hello, i m B.sc. in maths i wants to make carrier in finance sector, is there any correspondence course to make carrier in finance??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?