2nd April 2014, 10:37 PM
nithinbaby

What should I do after completing diploma in computer engineering

iam completed diploma in computer engineering next what I do

Related Questions:
  1. Which course is useful for me in computer engineering after completing my diploma in computer engineering? I have scored 80% in diploma
  2. Career and courses doubt after Diploma in Computer engineering?
  3. Career opportunities after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Specialization in Graphic Designing is suitable? -- [New]
  4. What is the fee structure of Aeronautical engineering? How to apply for it after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  5. How to apply for Aeronautical Engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering? Opportunities after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
  6. Graphic Designing course after Diploma in Computer engineering? Can I do B.Tech after diploma?
  7. What can we do after completing 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering
  8. Cutoff marks required after completing diploma in computer engineering in computer branch
  9. Direct second admission in electrical engineering after completing diploma in computer engineering?
  10. Is a AICTE approved diploma an easy route to B.E. or B.Tech or should I opt for regular 12th course? Difference between Diploma in IT,Computer Engineering and Computer Science?
  11. What are the options available after completing diploma? Can I do MBA after diploma? Is diploma treated equal to degree and can a diploma student take up IAS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to become a professional after completing diploma in computer engineering?
  13. Which group is better for me after passing 10th?
  14. Any jobs available after completing diploma in computer engineering and while working in HCL?
  15. Can I do M.Sc in Computer Science after completion of Diploma in CSE?
  16. Can I take admission in IIT after completing diploma in computer engineering
  17. Can I change the branch after completing diploma in computer engineering to instrumentation engineering?
  18. Can I do MCA after completing B.Com? I am doing 3 years diploma in computer software engineering
10th June 2014, 11:16 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

Default Re: What should I do after completing diploma in computer engineering

It is good that you have completed your Diploma in Computer Science Engineering.

Now, the best course for you to join is Engineering.

I suggest you to opt for Computer Science Engineering course so that the knowledge and skills that you gained in your Diploma course will be better utilized.

The good thing is that, it will take just 3 years for you to complete Engineering course as you have completed Diploma course.

You will be given admission to 2nd year of Engineering course through Lateral Entry scheme.

For this you should give an Entrance Exam.

Depending upon your rank or performance in the Entrance Exam, you will be given admission for Engineering course in the respective college.

There is a good career scope and job opportunities for the candidates after completion of this course in various IT companies like
TCS
INFOSYS
GOOGLE
ORACLE
TECH MAHINDRA
DELL
WIPRO etc.

Make sure that you are going to secure minimum of 60% of marks in your Engineering course. Then only you are eligible to apply for job opportunities in IT companies.

Wish you all the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?