29th November 2011, 12:20 PM
Qureshijaved

What should i do after completing my graduation? I'm in FYB.Com

I m in fybcom please suggest me i complete my graduation what after graduation. If i stop study here which field is good for me. I m shy girl
please reply me on my email id..

16th March 2012, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What should i do after completing my graduation? I'm in FYB.Com

if want question paper for Fy B.com i m not getting it plz put the correct and complete details on computer
28th May 2012, 09:12 PM
Unregistered

I Have compeleted my HSC in 2008 but due to financial issues i stoped my studies but now i want to continue so kindly suggest should I go with Mumbai university or some distance education institution as i want to complete it as soon as possible
30th June 2012, 08:07 PM
Unregistered

i completed my graduation now i want make my carrer suggest me for my carrer
27th October 2012, 10:52 PM
Unregistered

i have completed 12th and now im doing fybcom but im not getting satisfaction.iwant to do extra course but im not intersted in CA or CS.so please suggest me other course.
9th February 2013, 11:20 AM
Beawar

Dear..

It happens to most of us that we stuck and becomes very confuse when it comes to choose our career plan. My advice to you is to first of all stop being shy and then next thing you should do is to see in which field you have interest and in which field you want to go and after that based on that you should go for the course. I think after your B.com you should go for MBA.

Eligibility :-

1. A candidate must be a graduate
2. Graduation must be done from a recognized university
3. 50% marks in case of General or OBC candidate
4. 45 % marks in case of SC/ST
5. There is no subject barrier and even Science and Arts graduate candidate can also apply for the course.
6. Good communication skills

You can choose HR as a specialization which is very good for a girl like you.

I hope the answer will help you

Cheers...!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?