25th June 2021, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after MSc Biotechnology to become a scientist and join ISRO?

I am student of msc biotechnology and microbiology and I want to join ISRO after completing msc. What I do to become a scientist. Pls tell me exam name and other essential qualification

25th June 2021, 08:48 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after MSc Biotechnology to become a scientist and join ISRO?

°°° If you want to become a scientist after MSc Biotechnology then you need to opt for doctor of philosophy course. Some people also opt for Fellowships or M.Phil.

The bility criteria to join Indian Space Research Organisation is given:

The candidate should be a student of science for engineering stream from a recognised college or university with above 60% marks from the following branches:

Electrical and electronics/biotechnology/agricultural sciences/civil engineering/chemistry/computer science/psychology/physics/zoology etc.

The age of the candidate should be between 21 to 30 years.

°°° For more information you can visit the official website;
http://www.isro.gov.in
26th June 2021, 08:40 PM
shantanu bose
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after MSc Biotechnology to become a scientist and join ISRO?

After MSc Biotechnology if you want to become a scientist, you must qualify at least one PhD scholarship exams (like CSIR, UGC, DBT etc) then complete your PhD and look for research opportunities thereafter.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?