26th June 2012, 12:37 AM
Unregistered

What should I do after my B.Tech? Should I go for PSU jobs or for software?

wat should i do after my b.tech?should i go for psu jobs or for software or try to get through civils?if i were to take up psu,which one suits me the best as i am a girl in the stream of ECE?PLS GIVE ME AN ANSWER.
how should i prepare?

26th June 2012, 12:23 PM
nagendra vijayasree
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do after my B.Tech? Should I go for PSU jobs or for software?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
wat should i do after my b.tech?should i go for psu jobs or for software or try to get through civils?if i were to take up psu,which one suits me the best as i am a girl in the stream of ECE?PLS GIVE ME AN ANSWER.
how should i prepare?

you have lots of options.

you can appear for the GATE exam for further studies.

or you can also enter into the defence

all the best
26th June 2012, 02:02 PM
kutti.29
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do after my B.Tech? Should I go for PSU jobs or for software?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
how should i prepare?
dear friend.......

it is very good that you are interested in defence jobs....

you can join the indian army,indian navy,indian airforce through the following entry....

1.NDA (national defence academy)

2.TES (technical entry scheme)

3.CDS (combined defence service)

you will be on the officer posts......

for more information log on to

1.www.indianarmy.com

2.www.indiannavy.nic.in

3.www.careerairforce.nic.in

best of luck.......

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?