8th July 2012, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

What should I do after passing 12th with 62%?

i m commerce student... in 12th i got 62%... pls suggest me.. hat should i do? i which field i should try.... i lived in raipur so please suggest me those option in which i will be able to do i raipur easily.

24th July 2012, 01:49 AM
vidh
Senior Member+

Red face Re: What should I do after passing 12th with 62%?

hello,
There are many graduation, professional diploma and degree courses and career options available to students after 12th std class in commerce stream like diplomas and bachelor degrees like B.Com, BBA, BMS, BBM, CFA, CA, ICWA, CFP, etc. Here you can explore list of top and best careers & courses after 12th std commerce and courses after 10+2 for commerce students, graduation courses, diploma and degree commerce courses in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Chandigarh, Kolkata, Hyderabad, Ahmedabad, Jaipur, Pune, India.
13th August 2013, 01:23 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do after passing 12th with 62%?

After 12th you can try for degree/diploma courses according to your educational background and interest. HSC passed ones with mathematics as a subject can join to engineering degree. Those having studied Biology as a subject can look for courses like MBBS, BHMS, B.Pharm or B.Sc Nursing. B.Com, CS, CA, or ICWA are some of the options for students from commerce background. B.A, BBA, BMS, etc are some of the other courses suitable for HSC holders.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?