17th December 2017, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to apply for MPSC and UPSC exam next year 2018 while doing graduation in microbiology?

Doing graduation with subject botany, zoology, microbiology, geology for which government post I should give exam? Please tell me the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can get back to me soon as possible. Awaiting for the response.

19th December 2017, 10:31 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to apply for MPSC and UPSC exam next year 2018 while doing graduation in microbiology?

UPSC and MPSC examination is conducted for recruitment of officers in Central Service and Maharashtra State Service respectively.

The required essential qualification to appear in examination is that candidate must have passed or appearing in the final year examination of bachelor degree.

There is no limitation on discipline of bachelor degree to appear in examination.

So, you can appear in examination after bachelor degree with microbiology.

The examination is conducted in three stages and candidates have to qualify in all stages for final selection.

For detail information visit at www.upsc.gov.in or www.mpsc.gov.in.
19th December 2017, 11:48 AM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do to apply for MPSC and UPSC exam next year 2018 while doing graduation in microbiology?

Yes, you are eligible to appear in MPSC and UPSC examination.

The eligibility to appear in examination is that :-

Candidate must have passed or is appearing in the final year examination of bachelor degree.

There is no limitation on discipline of degree and even candidates are eligible to select Mains paper other than discipline paper.

The age limit for UPSC is 21-32 years and for MPSC is 19-33 years.

After qualifying in all stages you will become eligible for recruitment in any service for which examination is conducted.

For detail information related to UPSC visit at www.upsc.gov.in.
19th December 2017, 03:41 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

There is no limitation on discipline of bachelor degree to appear in MPSC or UPSC examination.

So, you are eligible to appear in examination after completion of graduation in microbiology.

Candidates in the final year of degree can also apply in examination.

It is mandatory to qualify in all three stages of examination for final selection. You are eligible to appear for CDS, IBPS, Railway, SSC and other government jobs after bachelor degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?