6th August 2013, 10:46 AM
DeShashikant

What should I do to become a good engineering?

i,m doing engineering in electronic and communication. what should i do to become a good engineering?

19th September 2013, 08:08 PM
Great Alexander of Macedo
Senior Member+

Default Re: What should I do to become a good engineering?

Dear Friend,
Usually your Hard-Working in any Field make you Good with your Quality of Honesty and Punctuality.
There are Many Students who have been completed there Engineering with Good Percentage and without fail but they stay at home after working 1-2 years becoming jobless while there are also many students who have cleared there Engineering by taking 6-7 Years but today are in Good Positions and Earning Good Income.

So,Basically Your Hard Working and Dedications towards your Course make you Good or Bad.
Always remember three lines in life,
-The One Who do Hard-Work today is making his Tomorrow Better.
-The One Who Stay Punctual is the only one who can achieve anything in life.
-And,The one Who Respect himself and Work hard even though might he have been failure throughout the life is the only one who is loved and blessed by god.

Respect yourself and Respect your God and just keep going beside thinking of result and then watch the magic the things which life will be giving you and you will automatically become Good.

Always Became Good by others but not by yourself do work which make everyone happy and let them to say you Good.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?