12th July 2011, 11:24 PM
Unregistered

What should I do to become a Government Teacher having completed my B.Tech?

sir i am a b.tech m.e student.what should i do to become a govt. teacher

6th November 2011, 12:42 PM
swapan100
Senior Member++

Default Re: What should I do to become a Government Teacher having completed my B.Tech?

Dear friend,

you can apply In force to become army teacher in permanent commission or you can gie the Entrance Exam with B.ed students to take a job .
or you can be the assistant of any govt degree Engineering college.
so
best of luck.
24th August 2013, 10:28 PM
Cholleti Niranjan

Location: I lived in my own village palivela,Nalgonda district ,andrapradesh.
Default Re: What should I do to become a Government Teacher having completed my B.Tech?

Dear aspirant,
I think you have completed your BTECH and you want to enter into teaching field.You have plenty ways to enter into the teaching field.Once better way is to do MTech or any other master course and you can teach in engineering colleges.Otherwise you can teach in any degree college with the BTECH qualification.You can also teach in any intermediate colleges.
If you want to become a government teacher in the schools,you have to write the entrance exam BED.The qualification to appear in BED is any bachelor degree.Once you qualified in the BED you have to complete this BED any of college.Once you cleared this BED course of 2 years span,you have appear in the exam called DSC .Based on the performance of this exam and some selecting criteria's they give the teaching post for you in your district where you are appeared the DSC.Now to appear in the DSC exam to have to qualify another exam called TET.
Another way to become a teacher is to write TTC OR ED CET.The qualification for the TTC is intermediate or any equivalent course.Once you qualified in TTC you have read for 2 years in any ED CET colleges.After completing the course you have to write DSC as above case.This time also you have write TET appear in the DSC.
ALL THE BEST.
16th March 2016, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

Hello I have completed Bsc Nursing , but I want to become a government teacher what should I do to become government teacher
23rd October 2017, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

Hi sir, I have completed my b.tech (CSE) and bed with maths. Am I eligible for D.SC. (school assistant ) posts notification which released recently.

Please reply.
3rd January 2018, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my degree in (ba course)and now I want to do b ed course I don't how the course will be please answer me
6th January 2018, 02:57 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir, I have completed my b.tech (CSE) and bed with maths. Am I eligible for D.SC. (school assistant ) posts notification which released recently.
8th January 2018, 12:13 PM
Unregistered

Hi sir, I have completed my b.tech (CSE) and bed with maths. Am I eligible for D.SC. (school assistant ) posts notification which released
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?